milo is offline New Member

winny and prop pain

whats up fellas, just a couple of quick questions. I'm stacking 50mg/ml of winny with 100mg/ml of prop. I'm taking 1cc of winny and 1/2cc of prop EOD. I start feeling some pain about 5 hours after injections and intensifies to the next day, during my off day(no injection) I feel lethargic and the pain in my delt is very intense, my legs feel weak but then it eases off towards the end of the day. Is it normal to feel this way, will the feeling of tiredness ease up later in the cycle and does the pain ever diminish or is it always so intense the day after injection? thanks in advance for your input

first of all is this your first cycle, because the prop can give pains in the first few shots. they should subside relatively quickly. Anyhow PM me or something when you see results, i plan on going on that exact cycle and i wanna know what you get out of it. are you taking 10mg nolva ed by the way? if not you should?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Either try doing 2 seperate injections (different spots) or just drink the winny and shoot the prop.
    Combineing those 2 is sure to cause some pain espeically if the prop is something like QV which will be painful by itself.
    Also if your shooting prop eod take atleast 100mgs if not 150mgs for best results. 50mgs eod is a waste, and it would be a good idea to up the winny to 50mgs ed.

why not have him do 75mg ed. that way he can keep the heartrate and bloodpressure down? Just my opinion. from that i would think that also the pains would go away quicker. also you can cut the prop with b-12 if you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    why not have him do 75mg ed. that way he can keep the heartrate and bloodpressure down? Just my opinion. from that i would think that also the pains would go away quicker. also you can cut the prop with b-12 if you wanted.
    Props half life is alittle longer then what ppl think but I was suggesting him do 150mgs eod if he didn't want the hassle of ed injections. I shoot prop ed but some ppl can't handle the frequent injects so thats why I recomened him uping the dose.

sounds good, you think he should still cut it with b-12. or actually on the pain note he could be experiencing pains with the winny being possibly water based. Those can have painful effects as well. the poster hasnt really explained himself too well. he needs to tell us if he is alternating shoot locations because if he isnt that could be a factor. and whether this winny of his is water based.

sounds good, you think he should still cut it with b-12. or actually on the pain note he could be experiencing pains with the winny being possibly water based. Those can have painful effects as well. the poster hasnt really explained himself too well. he needs to tell us if he is alternating shoot locations because if he isnt that could be a factor. and whether this winny of his is water based.
    If your mixing prop and water based winny you can cut it with all the b12 you want and it probably won't lessen the pain much.
    My first suggestion of either doing 2 seperate injects or shooting the prop & drinking the winny will cut down on the pain factor, but b12 isn't going to do very much in this situation.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    The word prop makes me think of pain, I can shoot 100mg winny ed and no big deal.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Either try doing 2 seperate injections (different spots) or just drink the winny and shoot the prop.
    Combineing those 2 is sure to cause some pain espeically if the prop is something like QV which will be painful by itself.
    Also if your shooting prop eod take atleast 100mgs if not 150mgs for best results. 50mgs eod is a waste, and it would be a good idea to up the winny to 50mgs ed.
    right on.....get some painless prop, lots on the market, and drink the win at no less than 50mg/ed

shot location could be a thing. o i wasnt talking about mixing the two aas. i didnt think you can with those two anyhow. but **** mesomorphyl you shot 100mg winny ed!!! i am doing 50mg ed now and i think thats by far enough..

shot location could be a thing. o i wasnt talking about mixing the two aas. i didnt think you can with those two anyhow. but **** mesomorphyl you shot 100mg winny ed!!! i am doing 50mg ed now and i think thats by far enough..
    You can mix winny and prop together without any problems, and that's probably what he's doing.
    And not to get off topic but once you've used winny a few times try doing it at 100mgs ed...To see the true effects of winny run it at 100mgs ed

Last cycle I did for last four weeks of cycle. Now it was 100mg/ml. if this gives you any insight.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    You can mix winny and prop together without any problems, and that's probably what he's doing.
    And not to get off topic but once you've used winny a few times try doing it at 100mgs ed...To see the true effects of winny run it at 100mgs ed
    AMEN!

this is my first cycle of winny, and im using it with prop also. because its my first time i am using it at 50mg ed from weeks 5-10 and i use prop ed at 100mg along with 10mg nolva ed throughout the ten week cycle. the prop of course is also throughout. maybe he should try a new inject site seriously. if he is using glutes maybe he should do delts or quads?

milo is offline New Member
    This is my second cycle and the first of winny and prop. I'm shooting EOD and alternating delts and am currently at shot number 4 today. The winny is water based and I'm mixing the two in one needle. I think i will try separating the two and try another site for injections. I am currently not running nolvadex but have clomid on hand for PCT. thanks for all the input and i'll let u know when its starts kicking in. Any other comments would be appreciated.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by milo
    This is my second cycle and the first of winny and prop. I'm shooting EOD and alternating delts and am currently at shot number 4 today. The winny is water based and I'm mixing the two in one needle. I think i will try separating the two and try another site for injections. I am currently not running nolvadex but have clomid on hand for PCT. thanks for all the input and i'll let u know when its starts kicking in. Any other comments would be appreciated.
    keeping them mixed together is your best bet, the oil of prop will help with winny's water crystalization....ran this combo a couple times and kept most of my injects in the glutes....i'd much rather have my glutes a little sore than my quads on leg day...

Thread Information