eric2484 is offline Banned

Feedback Please!!

i am going to run ..
    1-4 prop
    1-4 anadrols and i also want to run tren -e , test -e and eq how could i add those into my cycle..so that im not running to many things at the same time?? is it really bad to run these all together??.. i am looking to gain large amounts of lean mass... this is my 3rd cycle.. my last consisted of tren 75mg ed and test prop 100mg ed... any feedback would be awosme!! thanks

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Really bro how many times you going ask this question? this is like 4-5 times now. Most of the guys here will help you out but it's easier if all the info you posted and replies you get are in one place so we can work together to help you out.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Really bro how many times you going ask this question? this is like 4-5 times now. Most of the guys here will help you out but it's easier if all the info you posted and replies you get are in one place so we can work together to help you out.
    No Sh1t. You ask the same question in different format 5 times. Didn't your momma show you enough attention when you were a baby?

eric2484 is offline Banned

hey

listen your a lil faggot bitch ... and my moms dead she died in 911 thanks bro .,, your the man.. it looks like someone took there hard pills today ....****ing lil bitch

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by eric2484
    listen your a lil faggot bitch ... and my moms dead she died in 911 thanks bro .,, your the man.. it looks like someone took there hard pills today ....****ing lil bitch
    Looks like you popped a few too bro!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    big klg, and mesomorphu guys need to help the guy out not flame him! Remember Eric2484 is a NEWBIE! We can help this guy out not flame the bro....eric i woudl run test prop, anadrol , and eq at most you can grow well even though its your 3rd cycle make sure your diet is in check, your getting enough rest, water intake is good, and your training is on tack your grow quite well only thing anadrol will give you hard water retention pm me if you need more help bro good luck

ps im sorry to hear about your mother as we lost thousands of LOVED ONES that day

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eric2484
    Bullsh1t you attention whore... And I'll take some of your momma's A$$ in the ground or not.

Thread Information