Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member

long live enanathate

I see a lot of propinate lovers and enanathate lovers! I would like to hear some comments as why u like one or the other! for me I really dont like propinate, not that I doubt its good use for less water retention and lean gains but that is an issue on diet and cardio! if the amount of test u inject a week regardless of the ester is more than 750 you will have some aromatization and water retention and the need for atiEs is the same. I love enanthate for either bulking or cutting, less injections, if diet is clean and cardio is right it can meake just as good cutting cycle as prop! so looking a the difference between both I guess anyone could use either but if u have to inject more oftern with prop why would you!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I love ETH as the base for my cycle and Prop as a kick start in the beggining and to end the cycle as well.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i like the enath a lot better... i notice fewer sides with it. With the enanth i get a few occasional pimples. i notice little hair loss (knock on wood). however when i ran some prop i felt like a shedding dog, i dont know why this was but it happened, luckily it subsided after i stopped. As far as water retention goes i just use either letro or ldex and nolva and notice very little. In fact this cycle of test E deca and dbol i noticed a little puffy in the first week or two but since the letro has kicked in it's gone done..

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    thnake for your reponses guys!

Thread Information