Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member

bunk sus 250??? whats going on here

Im on a deca sus cycle right now. Just starting my 5th week. My last cycle was straight sus and i was gaining weight like crazy. as of right now ive gained maybe 7 or 8 lbs. But thats probably water from deca. I dont know if my sus is bunk or what cuz i already checked my deca and its cool. The sus is tornel(and yes i know its crappy but still) and the deca is QV. My cycle WAS 500mg sus and 400mg deca but im going to bump it to 750mg sus and 400mg deca. What do you guys think?

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    everyones so quick to say that their gear is fake. you only finished 4 weeks and it takes 4 or 5 weeks for the sus to kick in. GIVE IT TIME im sure you'll be fine

oh i know it takes time, im just going by my last cycle cuz by week 4 i was up in strength and weight a good amount...its just weird but alright

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Water weight goes away as fast as it comes. How much of your last cycle gains were you able to keep? 750mg sounds better...Shoot it eod for best results

well my last cycle i didnt do PCT and stopped working out about 2 weeks after my cycle cuz i quit football. But i went from 193-215 in 10 weeks and stayed at 208 but then lost it cuz i stopped lifting

the reason im saying i feel like its bunk is because i injected 1 cc into each of my shoulders tonight. 1cc of deca and 1 cc of sus...the shoulder i injected the deca into is throbbing and hurting like hell right now. and the one i injected the sus into doesnt hurt at all...its justa little sore

meat is offline Associate Member
    i dont think that soreness is a reliable way to tell if your gear is legit or not give it a little more time.

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    what vet store did you got it from?

BassMuscle

i got it in mexico

Thread Information