Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

To Frontload or Not To Frontload ??

Can anyone offer some advise or experiance about frontloading in this situation...

1st cycle is
    test e weeks 1-13 400mg
    eq weeks 1-12 400mg

Was considering frontloading both at 800mg the first week ????

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    What do you think that will achieve???

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    Why not? Throw some prop in there

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    By the way Hugh, I was thinking of the same cycle for my second. My question is how is EQ on the hair line? I read the AS profiles, but the EQ info said nothing about hairloss?

+

I am not going to involve any other gear. I already am set with the test and eq. I wanted to frontload so the gear would kick in earlier.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    That is what i would do. But, I would run the test @ 500 and frontload @1000.

+

IMO thats just too much test for a 1st cycle....i want to kickstart in and then stay steady with the 400mg of each.

Go for it, It is a better first cycle then most that are posted, including me.

+

Yeah, I want to go for it, however I want to make sure that its gonna be safe. If any mods or experianced members out there can help I'd appreciate it.

I mean, there are obviously many risks here...its a lot of gear to take all at once. But, I guess it wont all kick in at once, I mean, the 800mg wont hit me all at once.

no it will not that is why you front load to gain steadier levels from the beginning or close to it. if you have your nolva and clomid, go for it. and does 5 cycles with about 15 years of lifting help my credentials?

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh-Hefner's-Son
    Can anyone offer some advise or experiance about frontloading in this situation...

1st cycle is
    test e weeks 1-13 400mg
    eq weeks 1-12 400mg

Let me get this straight..... You want to front load your TEST E cycle with TEST E to get it to "kick start"? Is that right? Last time I checked TEST E was a long acting ester so it's gonna take roughly the same amount of time to start working regardless of how much you use.... with TEST E that is about 4 weeks. You front load with a short ester such as prop because it acts quicker in your system. So, something like 50mg-100mg TEST P weeks 1-4 along with your TEST E will do the trick.

ya but since he doesnt want to use any more gear doubling the intake of test e will be sufficient to see results and boost him possibly a week quicker than normal dosage.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

1st cycle is
    test e weeks 1-13 400mg
    eq weeks 1-12 400mg

I'd just frontload the testosterone ... front loading is just like you are thinking, take a double dose up front, it will cause your kick in stage to begin a week earlier then otherwise, but I'd watch trying to shoot more then 2.5 CC's at one time. Another problem with frontloading is, some gears are painless, others hurt like a b!tch the next day... each batch from same company is different so what happens if you double dose the hurt like a b!tch sh!t? Lets hope you get lucky and get the easy going gear for that front load.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I want to go for it, however I want to make sure that its gonna be safe. If any mods or experianced members out there can help I'd appreciate it.

I mean, there are obviously many risks here...its a lot of gear to take all at once. But, I guess it wont all kick in at once, I mean, the 800mg wont hit me all at once.
    I almost wonder why EQ? I heard its in reality almost a do nothing steroid , it wont put weight on ya and in fact 1-test gives most people more results then EQ, it also takes massive doses, I've heard 400 mg EQ isnt really an effective dose, 600 mg is, but then man you are just a pin cushion and shooting lots of volume of gear.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I'd go with bmwrob's advice, you will be taking too much gear for a 1st cycle and it will not do you much, get some d=bol for frontloading to be on th esafe side and good luck

Thread Information