ColdSore is offline Banned

DL t-500 review...

I was interested in seeing how painful DL's new t-500 test blend was so i took it upon myself to be a mad scientist and do a little experiemnt with it...so far ive shot it 3 times...the first 2 injections were with .5cc, and the next was with one full cc...

I have thus far put .5cc in my dlet, .5cc in my quad, and 1ml in my other delt...i didnt cut it with anything, just the test alone...

I also plan on putting it in my tri's, lats, and glutes...but thus far heres what i have observed...

Friday 10/30/04
    .5 cc in my right delt...Injection was completey painless...no ba sting whatsoever...and was 100% painless for about 8 hours...later that night i felt some pain begin to onset...but nothing more than a regular shot would cause of plain ole test250...after i woke up the next morining the pain was slightly worse, but still nothing like what i expected for something this concentrated...

It never got worse than what i felt early that morning...i felt no pain walking, lying down, sleeping ect ect...the only time you could even really feel it was when i would raise my arm laterally from my side and squeeze my delt...

overall...very suprised...

sunday 10/31/04
    .5 cc in my right quad...once again...no pain from the injection...and no pain ever...my quads handeled it very very well...thats about all i can say here...it was completely painless...i couldnt even feel it when i would squeeze and flex my quad...

monday 11/1/04
    got brave...1 full cc in my left delt...

i will say that i though 500mg of test in one ml of oil would hurt me...but today (tuesday) and about 24 hours after the shot i feel nothing different than i did with the first injection of .5cc...

I have only taken one shot of a full ml, but i am almost ready to jump to the conclusion that there is absolutely no difference in .5cc incetions (250mg) and 1cc injectiosn (500mg)...so for you guys that run high doses this **** has our name written all over it for sure...

Overall- i am impressed with the blend he uses...its made to be shot ed, or eod...you could go e3d, but your blood levels will dip and jump due to the propionate ester in it...so eod would be optimal...

i will follow up in the next week or so till i hit most of my body to see how it feels...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    what is the overall make up of the 500mg?

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    what is the overall make up of the 500mg?
    its a secret ...lol...nah...he really wont say...i know of one ingredient and thats the prop but thats all he will spill

what? there is no break down of the esters?

what? there is no break down of the esters?
    lemme see what i can do...

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    lemme see what i can do...
    I would think this would be one of the questions you asked up front

Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    I would think this would be one of the questions you asked up front
    i trust him...what can i say...all i made sure of was the shortest ester to see if ed, eod, or e3d would be needed

i trust him...what can i say...all i made sure of was the shortest ester to see if ed, eod, or e3d would be needed
    gotcha...I like to play around and make my own stuff as well, so I would be interested to see what esters he's using...

yeah, but by the time this product crosses 2 or 3 hands, people won't have a clue...prolly a good idea if it was on the bottle like how organon does their viles of sust

yeah, but by the time this product crosses 2 or 3 hands, people won't have a clue...prolly a good idea if it was on the bottle like how organon does their viles of sust
    ok you bunch of girls...lol...nah...he said i could say the esters, but not the mg of each cause its his own secert recipie...and dont ask me cause i dont know either...

propionate
    pheynlpropionate
    enanthate

ok you bunch of girls...lol...nah...he said i could say the esters, but not the mg of each cause its his own secert recipie...and dont ask me cause i dont know either...

propionate
    pheynlpropionate
    enanthate
    cool...but what dose of each does he use pretty close to sust as far as makeup...thanks bro!

cool...but what dose of each does he use pretty close to sust as far as makeup...thanks bro!
    lol...feeling like a funny guy today huh

lol...feeling like a funny guy today huh
    just bored...got laid off yesterday

just bored...got laid off yesterday
    get some t-5...it will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside

imann is offline Member
    my room mate just did his first shot of T-500 and said it felt better than the same brands Test e 250.....no pain at all was reported.......good sheeeeeeet

Jackman is offline Banned
    thats a new concept not telling people how much of what there taking......

SKiN is offline Member
    I just shot up my right quad last nite... No pain during injection..... Just some slight soreness the today... I shot .5cc btw...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    thats a new concept not telling people how much of what there taking......
    its 500mg/ml...they know what they are taking...they just dont know how much of each...if you came out with a recipie that was painless at that concentration i dont think you would want every fukkin UG lab copying you either...

its 500mg/ml...they know what they are taking...they just dont know how much of each...if you came out with a recipie that was painless at that concentration i dont think you would want every fukkin UG lab copying you either...
    settle down killer. Couldnt they just tell the mg without telling the ba bb and whatever else they use % and still be a secret?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    settle down killer. Couldnt they just tell the mg without telling the ba bb and whatever else they use % and still be a secret?
    Does it really matter?

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Does it really matter?
    yea it does i would personally like to know exactly how much i was taking of somthing if i was putting it in my body, maybe thats just me. if you dont care then stay out of the convo as i asked a question and would of liked to know and if he wants to keep it a secret for his lab i understand all power to him

SKiN is offline Member
    yea it does i would personally like to know exactly how much i was taking of somthing if i was putting it in my body, maybe thats just me. if you dont care then stay out of the convo as i asked a question and would of liked to know and if he wants to keep it a secret for his lab i understand all power to him

Well he's not going to tell so dont buy it if u have a problem with that and quit whoring this thread with useless stupid arguing....

Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    Well he's not going to tell so dont buy it if u have a problem with that and quit whoring this thread with useless stupid arguing....
    ill take this to pm check yours, great point though "if you dont like it dont buy it". This board is for asking questions which i did, if i did somthing wrong let me know. If you dont like it PM me if you have anything else to say. And if i said anything that broke a rule, was a stupid question (such as asking what i would be putting in my body) or just a dumb coment please tell me.
    Last edited by Jackman; 11-02-2004 at 01:06 PM.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Geeez Jack I dont think we know what it is we are putting iinto our body;s after we get our gear.We would have to have all our gear tested each and every time...I know I Dont have the time or the moneys to do so...
    DL looks to be a great underground Dont you think ?
    Peace out
    Geeezer.
    Ill give T 500 a try .

Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    Geeez Jack I dont think we know what it is we are putting iinto our body;s after we get our gear.We would have to have all our gear tested each and every time...I know I Dont have the time or the moneys to do so...
    DL looks to be a great underground Dont you think ?
    Peace out
    Geeezer.
    Ill give T 500 a try .
    im not complaining i just asked a **** question and got hoped on like flies on ****. , which i still am waiting for the reasoning of.

no the ba/bb could easily be found by trial and error...

i posted above what was in it...he just doesnt want to tell how much of each...if i were to guess it would be a little prop, a little more pp, and alot of enth...just like most blends are...

SKiN is offline Member
    ill take this to pm check yours, great point though "if you dont like it dont buy it". This board is for asking questions which i did, if i did somthing wrong let me know. If you dont like it PM me if you have anything else to say. And if i said anything that broke a rule, was a stupid question (such as asking what i would be putting in my body) or just a dumb coment please tell me.

CS doesnt know exactly what its made up of.... DL said he was not going to release that info... So what do you want?

Also You DO know what you are putting in to body... Its fukin test.... CS stated it has prop in it and should be shot EOD... So what else do you need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    CS doesnt know what its made up of.... DL said he was not going to release that info... So what do you want?

Also You DO know what you are putting in to body... Its fukin test.... CS stated it has prop in it and should be shot EOD... So what else do you need to know?
    exactly...

i didnt write this thread to make you want to run out and buy the product...just to educate you on what to expect...and how it should be taken

no the ba/bb could easily be found by trial and error...

i posted above what was in it...he just doesnt want to tell how much of each...if i were to guess it would be a little prop, a little more pp, and alot of enth...just like most blends are...
    oh yea was not thinking of the different ester weights ratio would affect the ba/bb. thx for the answer and not jumping on my ass like the other two clowns.

exactly...

i didnt write this thread to make you want to run out and buy the product...just to educate you on what to expect...and how it should be taken
    fair enough

oh yea was not thinking of the different ester weights ratio would affect the ba/bb. thx for the answer and not jumping on my ass like the other two clowns.
    no prob...not here to argue either...unless its needed...lol

Thread Information