O'Natural is offline New Member

Can i get some help with a brigde?

Im thinking of runing a bridge between my cycles. Im going to do a bulk cycle late winter mabe around Jan. Then a cut cycle about 2-3 months later, Probly around june. I'm thinking bridging with 300ml primo Depot so ive got a couple Questions. Befor i start my Bulk cycle will look like this.

weeks 1-6 D-bol 50mg ED
    weeks 1-6 Sus 500mg
    weeks 7-12 Sus 750mg
    weeks 1-6 Deca 400mg
    weeks 7-12 Deca 600mg
    weeks 10-15 Winny 50mg ED
    weeks 1-15 Novadex 10mg ED
    weeks 16-18 Novadex 20mg ED
    weeks 1-15 Proviron 20mg ED
    weeks 16-18 Proviron 40mg ED
    weeks 1-15 HCG 500 I.U. every 5 Days
    weeks 16-18 clomid (300mg day 1) 100gm every day after
    also a Mega Vin, Milk Thistle and B6

1. Should I still do a clomid, novadex and proviron treatment at the end of my bulk cycle befor i start the primo?

2. Do i realy need to bridge if i run a good pct?

3. Dose primo surpress you natrual test levels?

4. Is there somthing eles i should use besides primo?

5. Is there somthing i can also add to my brigde?

Feel free to make any suggestions about what i wrote all the help is greatly apperciated.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I have heard very bad thinggs about your idea, you shouldn't bridge and a good pct, will help you keep most of your gains.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Natural

1. Should I still do a clomid, novadex and proviron treatment at the end of my bulk cycle befor i start the primo?

Feel free to make any suggestions about what i wrote all the help is greatly apperciated.
    1. Yes for the nolv and clomid, but no proviron.
    2. It could help.
    3. Yes. 100% of it.
    4. Yes.
    5. Yes.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    not to jack your thread. i never understood if bridging was a good thing or not and if people do it what should be used?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why do you need to continue a low dose AAS until your next cycle? I don't really consider your plan a bridge.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    10mgs of Dbol inthe morning as soon as you get up. your natural test is spiking at that time, so a little extra will not hurt your nat test levels.

The reason why i want to bridge is to try to keep all my gains. Ill be running a cut cycle in late spring early summer. Mabe some one has done cycle with a bridge that they can post here so i can have a look.

The bridge you proposed will keep you totally shut down, HPTA-wise....

I need to talk to some one that done a bridge befor. I can get anything i want except HGH. So if you were going to run a bridge what whould you do.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    igf?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have 50+lbs of enhanced muscle yet??? Ive been cycling for years and am just now having to consider the idea. I wouldnt jump into an advanced form of cycling untill you have to.

I would say that you have a shot at recovering some natural hormonal function (probably not to baseline, but to within normal range) if you use 10mgs of dbol along with a very agressive ancillary program (perhaps HCG , Clomid, and Nolv). Don't worry about taking the Dbol in the AM. Take it right before your workout, if you are concerned with having it in your body when natural hormonal levels are high. The AM theory is more hit-and-miss.

A better bet would be GH and perhaps slin, along with those same ancillaries...and IGF, if you have the disposable cash. Thats the "bridge" I'm going to try soon.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Why are people with no experience, or even newbies saying igf??? or don't bridge cuz I heard its bad, even chiming in. Primo depot is a great way to bridge because it will allow your natural test levels to come back while not allowing you to lose momentum and esteem from coming off. Flame this all you want IF and only IF you have experience in long cycles that have been bridged.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Thats a lot of **** whats your experience, stats etc.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Natural
    Im thinking of runing a bridge between my cycles. Im going to do a bulk cycle late winter mabe around Jan. Then a cut cycle about 2-3 months later, Probly around june. I'm thinking bridging with 300ml primo Depot so ive got a couple Questions. Befor i start my Bulk cycle will look like this.

weeks 1-6 D-bol 50mg ED
    weeks 1-6 Sus 500mg
    weeks 7-12 Sus 750mg
    weeks 1-6 Deca 400mg
    weeks 7-12 Deca 600mg
    weeks 10-15 Winny 50mg ED
    weeks 1-15 Novadex 10mg ED
    weeks 16-18 Novadex 20mg ED
    weeks 1-15 Proviron 20mg ED
    weeks 16-18 Proviron 40mg ED
    weeks 1-15 HCG 500 I.U. every 5 Days
    weeks 16-18 clomid (300mg day 1) 100gm every day after
    also a Mega Vin, Milk Thistle and B6

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Thats a lot of **** whats your experience, stats etc.
    a lot taller than 5'8 and a hell of a lot heavier than 150 pounds my friend. At your weight you have obviously never experienced a long cycle that bridgeing from one to another would be used in so like I said before if and only if you have had experience.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    a lot taller than 5'8 and a hell of a lot heavier than 150 pounds my friend. At your weight you have obviously never experienced a long cycle that bridgeing from one to another would be used in so like I said before if and only if you have had experience.
    The idea of a "bridge" is nonsense.......when you "bridge" you're not really coming off the cycle are you? Methenolone does shut you down so to say not is misleading plus the compond is very exspensive why waste the money..........Hey bro do your PCT and go back on after 4-6 wks if you must.

Why are people with no experience, or even newbies saying igf??? or don't bridge cuz I heard its bad, even chiming in. Primo depot is a great way to bridge because it will allow your natural test levels to come back while not allowing you to lose momentum and esteem from coming off. Flame this all you want IF and only IF you have experience in long cycles that have been bridged.
    Oh post count indicates knowledge now?

Question

Primo depot is a great way to bridge because it will allow your natural test levels to come back .
    I've been looking on Medline/Pubmed as well as some endocrinology journals (ASPET, etc...) and have been unable to find a single study or abstract that confirms this. Could you please direct me to one that shows a study of males taking 300mgs of primobolan depot, and having normal endogenous testosterone levels ? Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I've been looking on Medline/Pubmed as well as some endocrinology journals (ASPET, etc...) and have been unable to find a single study or abstract that confirms this. Could you please direct me to one that shows a study of males taking 300mgs of primobolan depot, and having normal endogenous testosterone levels? Thanks....
    LOL OWNED

Nah..I'm not saying that they don't exist...it's just that I can't find them...I mean...even 100mgs of injectable testosterone will eventually shut your natural testosterone production off (it takes about 5-6 weeks). 100mgs of injectable nandrolone will do that in one day. I can't imagine that injectable primo wouldn't do that also...

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Bitchy aint ye.

Man you guys are to confusing. Im not going to bridge this year but next year I think im going to. I need more time to do the right research. Ill run my bulk cycle then 6-8weeks later run my cut cycle and see how i feel. Realy I guess the biggest problem is how slugish i get when i come off a big cycle after my cut cycle i always feel good and look great.

If you must bridge, 10mgs of dbol is probably your best bet, combined with a very agressive use of ancillaries.

Thread Information