Thread: Alternatives???

ectogainer is offline Junior Member

Alternatives???

I've been reading threads about young juicers and being 20 myself i'm having a lot of second thoughts. I was going to juice soon but reading the posts by such experienced people changed my mind. The loss of my sex drive scares the chit out of me I dont want to work my ass off and risk my hormones just to look good for a while and then lose it all again. Can any of the experienced bros tell me what alternatives there are. I know nothing will compare to juice but what are the best/safest things to take for someone my age trying to reach new levels and bulk up. Prohormones? IGF? (is it safe) Creatine? Or should i just give up? Thanks guys--any comments appreciated.

Jackman is offline Banned
    if you didnt know prohormones are illegal in like 20 days i believe.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Food is the most anabolic thing you can put in your body. So eat every two hours and make sure your getting adequate protein in those meals. This will also feed your muscles like never before and when you quit growing then step over to the darkside.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Prohormones will be illegal on Jan. 22, 2005. That will be 90 days afte the Pres. signed the 2004 Anabolic Steroids Control Act.

MT

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    m1t is awsome i think i have done one cycle of it and loved it here im bout to do the same thing u are so ill write down almost exactly what im going to do....
    wk1-4 m1t 10mg/ED
    wk1-4 4-derm ?mg/ED (4-derm is a 4-ad)
    PCT:
    wk1-2 nolva 20mg/ED
    wk3 nolva 10mg/ED
    wk1-3 milk thysil 1000mg/ED
    wk1-3 Vitargo CGL (creatine) 10g/ED

if u want i would give that exact cycle a try its a good one for young ppl and ull be safe will in doing so just do as directed and eat,sleep,rest and work hard and i think itll be a good thing for u to try thats what im bout to start here in a lil bit...good luck bro

ectogainer is offline Junior Member
    thanks for all the replies guys---It sounds like a lot of prohormone suggestions (and thanks for the cycle post justin)--- Its funny that they are making prohormones illegal to me because I cant see something like that causing problems----Any opinions on IGF-1? By the way, I know about the eating plan---i stuff my face every 2-3 hours--I'm just asking for something to give the extra edge.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    dont no to much bout IGF-1...if ur looking for lean mass gains i would strongly suggest somthing like what i wrote in my first reply to u im guessing u want some size which is what i want and i have done a **** load of research and have found that exact cycle i showed u is perfect for getting some big time mass "if u work hard" so from what i can tell u if u dont find ne other thing give that one a try and u can PM me if u have ne further ?s good luck bro

Thread Information