Magicaldreems is offline Female Member

First Time User In Need Of Help

Hi. Ok Maybe Someone Who Reads This Can Help Me Out. I Am A 20 Yr Old Female And I Weigh 145 And I Am 5'3. I Want To Lose 25 Pounds And Get Toned. I Recently Purchased Clen , Cytomel , And Winstrol . Can Someone Please Suggest What Cycle I Can Do To Lose Weight Fast. I Go To The Gym Usually 4 Days Out Of The Week.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    why didn't you sign up as a female, and the female forum has info pertaining to females. please post some picks so we can use them as determining factors for our advice.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Forget about the winstrol . Most important thing right now should be getting your diet on track.
    If you want to use the t3/clen then follow the cycle on this page:
    http://www.basskilleronline.com/women_steroid.html

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    you need to get your diet and cardio in check first before even thinking of adding anything else.otherwise your just wasteing your money and jeapordizing your health unnesaceraly

Thanks For The Info, Anyone Else Feel Free To Keep Posting Lol.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    As already said drop the winstrol & at 20yrs old be patient do not rush into something that can permanently affect you.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicaldreems
    Hi. Ok Maybe Someone Who Reads This Can Help Me Out. I Am A 20 Yr Old Female And I Weigh 145 And I Am 5'3. I Want To Lose 25 Pounds And Get Toned. I Recently Purchased Clen, Cytomel, And Winstrol. Can Someone Please Suggest What Cycle I Can Do To Lose Weight Fast. I Go To The Gym Usually 4 Days Out Of The Week.
    Holy sh*t...thats pretty serious for a female. Clen ain't that bad I don't think, but the Cytomel can permenantly mess up your thyroids. Also, winstrol is an anabolic steroid ...you could get masculinization effects.

And to top things off, you're only 20. People here don't even recommend a *male* do steroids at that young of an age...much less a female.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yeah, like everyone else said, you should try diet and cardio before you take anything that can permanently mess you up. Three simple steps:
    1) clean diet
    2) cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (45 mins, 3x per week)
    3) weight training (1 hour, 3x per week)

Also, if you really want to go the chemical route, maybe try some less harsh stuff first like an ECA stack, R-ALA, AL-carnitine...(I've never done any of that stuff before, so someone please correct me if I'm way off base). Its just that cytomel and winstrol seem pretty serious for a girl who isn't a bodybuilder or hardcore fitness competitor or something.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    why didn't you sign up as a female, and the female forum has info pertaining to females. please post some picks so we can use them as determining factors for our advice.
    Gotta love testosterone .....If a guy comes on line listing some gear and asks how to use it, we slam him and tell him to research. A woman comes along and here someones asking for her pictures.

If all you are looking for is to lose weight and tone up, you do not need gear and especially at 20. Cut the carbs, beer, pizza and all the crap I used to load up on in college and keep hitting the gym. Also make sure your workout is in the AM on an empty stomach. Don't eat for at least a half hour after the workout. That is the absolute best way to burn fat.

LOL thanks for all the replies. I cant work out in the morning cuz i work and i will not be able to wake up like at 5 or something lol, The only time I can work out like at night from like 8 to 10. I also got help from another thread i started. I got tips on ways to change my eating habits because i was only eating twice a day. So now that im changing my diet, im still determined to do the clen and cytomel . I only wanna do 3 2 week cycles, do you guys really think that can cause me some serious damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Magicaldreems
    LOL thanks for all the replies. I cant work out in the morning cuz i work and i will not be able to wake up like at 5 or something lol, The only time I can work out like at night from like 8 to 10. I also got help from another thread i started. I got tips on ways to change my eating habits because i was only eating twice a day. So now that im changing my diet, im still determined to do the clen and cytomel. I only wanna do 3 2 week cycles, do you guys really think that can cause me some serious damage?
    I used to say the same thing but you can get up earlier. I promise you you will lose more weight that way than any other time of day. Further you will feel great as it will raise your metabolism all day.

Also, eat more than twice. Starving yourself slows down your metabolism and is counterproductive to what you want to do. Pick up a copy of Body For Life by Bill Phillips at your local bookstore and you will learn all about this as well as why AM workouts are critical.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i would def go the diet cardio route 1st then if u still wanna rip up research clen and stick wit that, cytomel can b very dangerous and winny will get u muscular. if u do decide to go wit cytomel i would really do ur research!

Slamtime is offline New Member
    FORGET about using drugs, especially steroids . You're 20 yrs old and shouldn't have any trouble losing that much weight at your age. One of the mistakes many people make when they turn down this avenue for weightloss is they become more dependent on the drugs to do the work & less on proper diet and exercise. So after they lose the weight, its not long before they end up putting it all back on. Thus a repeat pattern of dependency developes.

Get your diet on track. The best investment you can make is visit a Dietician & determine exactly what your body needs to achieve your goals.
    Avoid simple sugars & other carb-types that cause rapid insulin spikes. You mostly want to stick to carbs that have a GI rating of 70 or lower. Avoid beverages & food types that have high fructose corn syrups, because even though fructose is low on the GI index, it automatically gets stored as fat when liver/muscle glycogen stores are already full.
    Consume fiberous foods with your carbs(salads, veggies, etc.). Fiber will slow the body's absorbtion of carbs into the blood stream & hence reduce the insulin response.

Another thing, don't eliminate all fats from your diet. You still want part of your daily caloric intake from fats(at least 20%), specifically polyunsaturated fats & monounsaturated fats. Your body needs some of these fats(EFA's or Essential Fatty Acids) because it doesn't produce them & needs to get them from food you eat. Otherwise your body is going to make it a point to store fat. However, keep saturated fats to a minimum.
    Instead of eating the usual 3 portions per day, split the meals up into 5-6 smaller portions.

There's no such thing as "toning" muscle. All you're doing is dieting down & burning off the overlying layer of fat to reveal more of the muscle shape underneath. The one thing you don't want to do is lose a lot of fat too quickly & be left with a lot of flab(loose skin). This is usually a big problem for women in the adipose regions(butt, hips, waist, abs, etc.), which can be corrected by putting on some muscle mass in those areas. Just remember that its very difficult to lose fat & gain muscle at the same time, so its usually a good idea to diet down first and get yourself to an acceptable bodyfat percentage before thinking about adding muscle to tighten up the flabby skin areas.

When it comes to exercising, don't follow the masses at these fitness centers that have the people doing a bunch of isolation exercises on machines or arcane "novelty exercises". Do the big compound exercises(squats, deadlifts, stiff-legged deadlifts) and use free weights(dumbbells, barbells) whenever possible, because these will employ more stabilizer muscles & also aid in burning more calories/fat.
    Just remember that most of the work is done outside the gym. If you can't get your diet sorted out, all of the drugs & exercising in the world won't help you.

After losing the fat you wanted, and you're still pig-headed in trying steroids, I would recommend Anavar . Its an oral anabolic steroid , so it still has to be given the same respect as the other orals(dianabol , anadrol , etc) because it is c17-aa(liver toxic), but it doesn't have all of the side effects as most other steroids & is one of the few that are fairly safe for women to use. Nevertheless, its a bit expensive & hard to get the genuine.

Froggy is offline Member
    Eat less...less...less... & do more...more...more...cardio....

gio86 is offline Member
    shes sais shes eating twise a day.. she actually needs to eat more throughout the day in small portions.. you can break it down into atleast 4 or 5 meals. however. dont just change this from one day to another because your metabolism is probobly slow now since you eat only twise a day..bring it up little by little so you dont gain weight and stimulate your metabolism.
    keep training. good luck

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    shes sais shes eating twise a day.. she actually needs to eat more throughout the day in small portions.. you can break it down into atleast 4 or 5 meals. however. dont just change this from one day to another because your metabolism is probobly slow now since you eat only twise a day..bring it up little by little so you dont gain weight and stimulate your metabolism.
    keep training. good luck
    Yes you have good points...she really needs to hit the diet forum hard & come up with a good nutritional game plan...this would help her more than anything else at this point...So...talk to the "swolecat" & some of the other folks in that forum...they will treat you right & have very good information...good luck to you

wow, everyone on here is so friendly lol. Thanks for all of your help, I really am changing things I do because of the advice I've gotten on here.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Definately go to sleep an hour earlier and wake up an hour early to do cardio, it is by far the most efficient time to do it.

Thread Information