LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

test cycle progress

Ok I am into my second week (18th day) into my cycle and I am starting to put on some lean mass! Everyone is already asking me if I have gotten bigger! I am on a test e cycle at 500mg a week.
    Plus 20mg of novla
    and .25 anastrozol (L-dex)
    the day I started I was 204 at 10.2% tonight I am 218 at 9.5%!!
    I am staying pretty dry, due to the novla and anastrozol (L-dex)
    woohoo. my end goal is 220 at 5%. At this rate I think I will be there! I will post pictures soon. I am eating a ton of clean cals. With exception of a cheat meal. the only sides so far is light "bacne" but frequent showers and clearasil pads are helping. .
    LAN
    P.S THANKS TO ALL THE FREE INFO ON THIS BOARD I WAS ABLE TO START AND PREPARE MYSELF FOR A SAFE AND SANE CYCLE....THAT BEING SAID I AM GOING TO TAKE IT EASY ON THE CAPS AND GO BUY SOME PROTEIN AT THE SITES SPONSOR!
    peace out

meat is offline Associate Member
    your getting acne after only two weeks? isnt that a little early for a breakout? everyone is different i gues da*n i hope i dont break out that early

well i hope alls well to the finale of this cycle of yours. by the way is this your first cycle? hopefully you can look like brolli instead of gay a$$ vegeta when your done!! haha jk. good job tho bro

imann is offline Member
    try sun tanning for acne....jmo

try washing your body!!

nah just playin, you could try some retin A if you want, but i dont recommend accutane, its really bad for your liver i hear.

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    An long esther like Enanthate kicks in around week 4. This is interesting..

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to have a realistic goal. There is little chance that you are gonna put on 20-25lbs of lean muscle mass in a cutting cycle. About the best you could hope for is to stay the same weight and reduce your body fat to 5%.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

haha

Aight guys. First off Vegeta is the man. second off I do wash my body. at last but not least I am going to put on all the lean mass I can and then start dropping fat after cycle to get to 220 at 5%. LOL thanks for all the responses guys. PEace out

guns626 is offline Associate Member

Cool test

Hey bro do you think running test cyp at 300/wk for a first cycle would yield good results. I would appreciate the thoughts. Oh at 8 weeks and when would it kick in.

P Rock is offline Member
    well the first thing you need to do guns, is start your own thread, its free to do. then you will get answers. 18 days and already seeing results on test E ? thats a little unusual. usually you dont see anything till 4-6 weeks.

Thread Information