Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

Newbies read the educational section first

Most of these questions can be answered by yourself. Read the educational section then do searches with that search button, then nail down other specifics with the knowledge of the members.

youknowme is offline Member
    Agree...

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Definetly true, bump!

Meso we love you!!

Keep in mind:

Some of the EDU threads are outdated, since there is (now) new information that can be added, or new discoveries that invalidate some information in there.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Keep in mind:

Some of the EDU threads are outdated, since there is (now) new information that can be added, or new discoveries that invalidate some information in there.
    your a mod get on it!

I think the EDU forum should be closed to new posts, and any new EDU threads should be given to a mod first, so that mod can check all of the references in the post. No references...no posting. And...I also think that old EDU posts should be subject to this reference check also...if anything is wrong with the EDU threadit should be removed. Just my .02.

The problem is that people are more than willing to re-post something they found on some other board, but they aren't willing to do any research to confirm the validity of the thing they are posting. That has to stop if any real progress in this area is to be made. Again, just my .02.

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    these post are great... i once did one like this like 6 months ago... they don;t help, no1 listens we just have to suck it up and deal with the barage of newbie posts....

Jackman is offline Banned
    I think the EDU forum should be closed to new posts, and any new EDU threads should be given to a mod first, so that mod can check all of the references in the post. No references...no posting. And...I also think that old EDU posts should be subject to this reference check also...if anything is wrong with the EDU threadit should be removed. Just my .02.

The problem is that people are more than willing to re-post something they found on some other board, but they aren't willing to do any research to confirm the validity of the thing they are posting. That has to stop if any real progress in this area is to be made. Again, just my .02.
    well said

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep in mind:

Agreed

Bump

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Agreed

Bump
    LMAO I know you would like to be a vet but kissin' mod ass in't the way to do it.

I agree also hooker

Thread Information