jed
    jed is offline New Member

Question when should i start my clomid?

i just got threw w a 9 week sicle of eq200 and test250 on the 25th of oct. when should i start taking my clomid?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jed
    i just got threw w a 9 week sicle of eq200 and test250 on the 25th of oct. when should i start taking my clomid?
    Between 2 and 3 weeks.... you will know when to start because one day you will feel real sh!tty and not want to go to work or get up out of bed. You will notice you cant get a hard on for anything, you will feel really lousy, tired, somewhat also resembling the feeling like a smoker who has been deprived of cigarettes... at that time start the clomid. If you are doing to do tongkat ali or tribulus, you can start them now, they will both help clomid do its job well then the time comes.

Click to the post cycle theropy section it has all your start times..Questioned...why the low does on eq??

Jackman is offline Banned
    not very good advice saying when you feel ****ty..... cause they your already overdue.

jed
    jed is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    Click to the post cycle theropy section it has all your start times..Questioned...why the low does on eq??
    i toock 400mgs per week. is that pretty low?

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Clomid or HCG...

Start taking Clomid or HCG two weeks after your last injection since your are using oil based steroids .

Thread Information