fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

Gains from your cycle?

i always hear about people gaining 20-30 lbs off of their cycles, but how much do u guys weights go up when u finish a cycle

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    i always hear about people gaining 20-30 lbs off of their cycles, but how much do u guys weights go up when u finish a cycle
    When you finish the cycle, about 2 to 3 weeks after the last injection, almost everyone looses 10 to 12 lbs FAST. No way to stop it, then over the next 2 to 4 months after that, the rest of the gains will dissapate unless you really stick to the gym hard and continue the diet, but be careful, there will be a higher likelihood to take on fat in post cycle period.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    no i mean ur weights in tha weight room, like how much does everyones bench, squat, deads ect. go up while on a cycle

Steve Johnson is offline New Member
    i'd tend to disagree with the statement that everyone loses 10lbs. its all about how many clean kcals you keep taking in, along with continued intensity in the gym...being said, one really shouldn't consider water weight as real gains anyways

Steve Johnson is offline New Member
    you really can't generalize strength increases...it varies person to person and cycle to cycle

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    no i mean ur weights in tha weight room, like how much does everyones bench, squat, deads ect. go up while on a cycle
    I tend to gain 50 pounds in lifting ability in the first few weeks, the more you gain water bloat, the faster and heavier you can push your lifting ability. Everything is relative and varies with different people. Its not unheard of to increase your lifting ability to sometimes 100 lbs in 30 days with certain muscles like legs, butterfly presses, etc. The key to keeping gains post cycle is not to sissy out and drop your weights you lift. Your muscle size has a lot to do with the weights you are lifting.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    im on my 11th week now or so with my cycle.....

was supposed to run test for 16 weeks....
    EQ for 14
    and tren for 6.....

I cut the tren short because i was going nuts... it's the only drug that i get very irritated on..... i cut the EQ short because i think it was underdosed..... heavily. As for my test..... i think it's also underdosed..... so im injecting a little bit mroe each shot.... and im going to run it through next week with my igf-1 LR3.

I gained about 10-12lbs of lean mass and im running my IGF-1 into my PCT... so im hoping i can keep as much as possible. ofcoarse my intensity in the gym has to be at what it is now....

As for how much weight i increased..... my bench went up tremendously(sp) i can't even tell you how much..... i just forgot about what i was doing before hand.
    My hack squat went up by about 90lbs..... and leg press went up about the same....

good luck on your future cycles bro.
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    When you finish the cycle, about 2 to 3 weeks after the last injection, almost everyone looses 10 to 12 lbs FAST. No way to stop it, then over the next 2 to 4 months after that, the rest of the gains will dissapate unless you really stick to the gym hard and continue the diet, but be careful, there will be a higher likelihood to take on fat in post cycle period.
    dont agree with this at all to tell you the truth from personal exsperience. when i did my prop/eq/fina cycle i gained about 20 pounds. Lost maybe 2-3 from water retention maybe 2-3 of muscle after 2 months keeping around 15 ilb. i ended that cycle around begining of july last year and im above the weight that i was at the end of my cycle. my diet is not that great either at times.

Thread Information