Thread: read this!

eric2484 is offline Banned

read this!

ok listen since no one is really giving me the answer i need,, i will putit this way... if u guys could some upwiht your own cycles that u think would be perfect for bulking up and packing on large amounts of lean muscle that would be great i wanna use tren , eq, test e, and anadrols maybe some prop to kick start it .. whats a better kickstarter prop or anadols? can i use both... if u wanna give me your own idea of a great cycle thats fine too just GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK thanks

Last 3 cycles I've run:

Test and Deca
    Test, Tren , and Eq
    Test and Masteron

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    This is your last warning.
    Like I told you in PM: The reason why no one's answering your posts is because your acting like a jack ass demanding people answer you.
    People on this board do their OWN research...Try using the search key. "Bulking cycles" would be a good start. Also there's cycles posted on the main page of www.steriod.com
    After you research and come up with a cycle that you think you might wanna run...Post it up for critique.
    Thats how things work around here...

He's PM'ing you also, MBaraso? I thought I was special...

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    This is your last warning.
    Like I told you in PM: The reason why no one's answering your posts is because your acting like a jack ass demanding people answer you.
    People on this board do their OWN research...Try using the search key. "Bulking cycles" would be a good start. Also there's cycles posted on the main page of www.steriod.com
    After you research and come up with a cycle that you think you might wanna run...Post it up for critique.
    Thats how things work around here...
    Layeth the smacketh down.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    He's PM'ing you also, MBaraso? I thought I was special...
    lol He probably PM'ed half the board.

And eric..I'm not trying to be a hardass but people on message boards aren't at your beck and call.

hey

yeah ok umm anyone else wanna give me some feedback ... come on guys what are your fav. cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by eric2484
    yeah ok umm anyone else wanna give me some feedback ... come on guys what are your fav. cycles?
    BMXs.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    stealing your own thread, jack@$$

Since this is going to be (I suspect) your first cycle, why not just do test alone or test and one other compound (test/tren , test/deca or test/eq)?

Basically, now, I just do test + 1 or 2 other AAS per cycle (usually I do test/tren or test/mast).

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    lol He probably PM'ed half the board.

And eric..I'm not trying to be a hardass but people on message boards aren't at your beck and call.

Yup Lots of PM's LOL..

sniper320 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    BMXs.
    HA HA AH AHA HA HA HA HAHA AA HAA

Here you go man so you stop..

Test E 500mg per week.(wks 1-10) 250mg on monday morning and 250mg on thursday afternoon.

Dbol 30mg every day (wks 1-4)

10-20mg of nolva every day... Depending on you........

That will do you just fine. Just make sure you have your nolva and clomid for PCT.. . You do know what PCT is don't you.. If not SEARCH!!!!

no actually this is my 3rd cycle but thanks anyways ... i know what im doing but i just wanred to get some advice. but thanks guys for being hardasses

no actually this is my 3rd cycle but thanks anyways ... i know what im doing but i just wanred to get some advice. but thanks guys for being hardasses
    What do you expect when you post endless threads all asking pretty much the same redundant questions that could easily have been answered by running a search, the only difference being that your rudeness escalates with each thread?

Gilster is offline Member
    I call BS on the 3rd cycle. And NO you do not know what you are doing. I guess you don't take advice well and you have a way of pissing people off. Oh yeah....welcome to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I call BS on the 3rd cycle. And NO you do not know what you are doing. I guess you don't take advice well and you have a way of pissing people off. Oh yeah....welcome to the board.
    He's also confused about his own age, in one of his threads (no. 37 I think) he states he is 21, yet in his profile his DOB is in Feb '84. No biggie but little inconsistancies like that just make you think that someone is BSing all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster

LMFAO....... ha ha aha ah ha

meat is offline Associate Member
    AHHH HHHAAA ....GILSTER....SOON THEY WILL CALL CURVEBALL , MEAT BALL ...(evil laugh) haaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah as soon as i can get past that dam* level 9

Thread Information