Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Normal after chinaman sust shot?

Alright, pain is to be expected, but it's been 6 days and the pain is almost gone. HOWEVER, I shot in my delt and the area is still red and swollen down to my elbow (it's gross) AND it itches a fair amount. I'm starting to get concerned about an infection (please, please, please don't let it be that). There is no puss (that I can squeeze out), pain is going away, no fever or anything like either. I guess I'm just wanting to hear from those who have shot chinaman sust and their symptoms. Also, you'd be able to squeeze ouss out right, and it wouldn't just sit below the skin? Any help greatly appreciated.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Nate....I shot his prop in my calf...exact same thing!! The first 2-3 days, lots of pain, MEGA swollen (swelled right over my sock line...really gross) and red as a cherry. The swelling and redness took more than a week to subside, but the pain went away after about 2-3 days. I too thought infection ad promised my wife if the swelling didn't go down after 7 days I would get it looked after. It did go down and I stopped shooting there

Oh thank you thank you thank you. The last thing I need is to worry about not getting an infection taken care of soon enough and losing my arm and shit. I'm a stressful kid as it is and that'd probably do me in nowadays. Anyway, thanks for the quick response. I'll give it to Saturday and if no change or gets worse then obviously I'll get my ass to a doc. Thanks again.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    Don't do it in any other place than your GLUTE!

Eq and other painless gear can be in other places.

Well, you could but you will always get that swollen pain. Some people don't but you do (and me also). It's sucks but go to your glutes and use a 25G pin (or 23 but w/ just using your glutes, thats a lot of large holes in you "ARSE")

just my opinion

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    IP

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro its all good dont worry i get the same shit from the tt cyp and it starting to itch cause the swelling is subsideing.yoour ok

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i love his tabs, but his oils scared the shit out of me. one injection and no more for me.

Good thanks. I've shot fina and other test in my delts, arms, quads and quads but the itchiness and extreme swelling is new. Better safe than sorry. Thanks for all replies.

Well, despite what you guys have said, I'm still freaking the fuck out. It's been 7 days and the swelling has moved down a bit past my elbow. IT's weird, the swelling has gone down when I wake up in the morning but then gets worse again over the day. Still no pain, just EXTREME swelling and rednees and sometimes itchiness. I guess what I want to know is should I wait another couple days before seeing a doc? Will 9 days or so past the injection be too late for antibiotics if it is an infection? Oh man. I'm too high stress for this shit.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Happened to me too with his sus, except it was my ass and it was swollen for a few days and then went away. I'm not sure how long it took to get swollen cause I'm shooting that area a lot, so it's hard to say what shot did it, but I'm sure you'll be fine.

G-S Guest
    Nathan, I'm shootin his Sust right now as well. I have had 2 injections so far in the left glute, one in the quad (never again) and one in the right glute. The 2nd shot I did in the left glute didn't feel near as bad as the first shot did in each respective area, but the swelling and pain has stayed longer. I shot the left glute 4 days ago (shot #2 there) and it is still very sore to the touch. My girl just checked my ass and said it is definatley swollen. I researched abscess's and I my situation doesn't seem to fit, but damn it still feels like I have a deep bruise, minus the bruise color.

This ** shit is painful. My first, and last time using his oils.

Well, went to the doc. He wasn't sure if it was an infection or an allergic reaction so he gave me both an antibiotic and an anti-inflammatory. He also recommended I take an anti-hitamine like Claritin - which I did - in the case of an allergic reaction. If it doesn't get better over the weekend then I am to return to the doc. If it doesn't get better and I do something about it Monday and not leave it then I should be fine but am looking possibly at an IV antibiotic drip (in the event of an infection) or something else. Lesson to all if you ask me - especially to me.

Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    Nathan, I'm shootin his Sust right now as well. I have had 2 injections so far in the left glute, one in the quad (never again) and one in the right glute. The 2nd shot I did in the left glute didn't feel near as bad as the first shot did in each respective area, but the swelling and pain has stayed longer. I shot the left glute 4 days ago (shot #2 there) and it is still very sore to the touch. My girl just checked my ass and said it is definatley swollen. I researched abscess's and I my situation doesn't seem to fit, but damn it still feels like I have a deep bruise, minus the bruise color.

This ** shit is painful. My first, and last time using his oils.
    I am with you. The doc advised staying to the glutes and quads. I shot the same batch in my quad with pain but not this kind of extreme swelling or redness. My training partner has been shooting it with similar. I've mainly been shooting from another vial with minimal pain anywhere I shoot it and little to no swelling.

G-S Guest
    Oh, I forgot to add that I am mixing his SUST with his DECA , which is supposed to ease the pain.

Yeah, right.

If that's the case, you couldnt give me the SUST for free if I had to shoot it on it's own.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well nathan, you may have had a "dirty batch". Is that a possibility? I have heard of guys who bought from *M that this has happened and after a few other vials, they were fine. DID you happen to check the expiration on the vial that gave you the problems?
    sorry to hear that bro. Did your doc chew your ass out about shooting AS? I know my doc would.
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 03-15-2002 at 08:48 AM.

4plates is offline Banned
    his stuff dosent bother me a bit,little pain for a few days thats it
    i guess im lucky

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Well nathan, you may have had a "dirty batch". Is that a possibility? I have heard of guys who bought from CM that this has happened and after a few other vials, they were fine. DID you happen to check the expiration on the vial that gave you the problems?
    sorry to hear that bro. Did your doc chew your ass out about shooting AS? I know my doc would.
    No actually, not really. I didn't go to my family doc cause I knew that would happen. Instead I went to a walk-in clininc and the guy knew a fair bit about gear and offered to treat me in the future as well which I will take him up on. Actually, the only thing "preachy" he said really was once I had my shirt off he said "You're big, cut, and strong but it'll never be enough will it? You'll just keep doing more and more to get bigger and bigger." He also gave me some riff about natural test not being as high after a cycle but didn't really preach about long-term health risks which was nice.

I don't know if it was a dirty batch - I shot it in my quad with extreme pain but it went away. My training partner has been shooting the same batch with extreme pain in his quad as well but has not tried his delts. I'm thinking it's what Pete said. The swelling seems to have gone down and the redness is now fading after I took the anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine (the antibiotic is supposed to take a couple days to take effect). Soooooo, I'm still not sure it was an infection but whatever the case, gear isn't supposed to do that and so I wasn't prepared for it. I honestly don't appreciate that on the chinaman's part.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I never had a problem until sunday when I shot 1 ml of his Eq and 1 ml of his Cyp in my glute. It's still sore and swollen a bit.
    I did a ml of the cyp in my leg (never again) and the same thing happend.
    I think the problem is the high alcohol content irritates the muscle by drying it out some.
    His Eq is no problem at all but his Test's seem to be giving people problems lately.
    Good Luck...

M

G-S Guest
    I'll never shoot his shit again, once this cycle is done. That's a fact.

G-S Guest
    Took another one in the ass last night. Same pain today.

Never again. Who makes a "pain" free test anyway?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I think Pappa or someone now that I am thinking about it, had a problem with some lot numbers I think from those. Said that Alcohol Content was really high. I think he was speaking of these. May want to do a search for pappa's post. I remember reading something about it having too high of alcohol content and was causing symptoms like yours. Not sure if it was sus or EQ though.

G-S Guest
    I don't have a lot number on my shit...

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Gettin stupid, Everyone makes a pain free test. Its just to bad we don't make enough........

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    I think Pappa or someone now that I am thinking about it, had a problem with some lot numbers I think from those. Said that Alcohol Content was really high. I think he was speaking of these. May want to do a search for pappa's post. I remember reading something about it having too high of alcohol content and was causing symptoms like yours. Not sure if it was sus or EQ though.
    I did a search but couldn't find anything? Do you remember more about the post to perhaps use as keywords?

Well, the thing that kept making me nervous was that the swelling kept moving slowly down towards my wrist (and maybe still is). I'm not sure if an allergic reaction would do that. The fact that there is no pain though anymore is what confuses me. Aren't infections painful like all of the time? Anyway, hope it clears up soon. I as well wil no longer be using chinaman's goods. I was against them to begin with but figured better try 'em before I knock 'em and now I can knock 'em with a vengeance - provided I don't die.

G-S Guest
    Maybe I wont be so hard on his oils when I start blowin up, but as of week 2 coming to an end, and using his shit, all I can say about his stuff is that it hurts like a motherfucker.

Well, I decided to spend my Friday evening in the emergency room. The doc there said he wasn't convinced it was infection and it was more likely a reaction to something else mixed in with the oil. Swelling should go down soon hopefully and I'll keep taking the anti-biotic in case. Cripes. Never again I tells ya.

G-S Guest
    I hear ya bro. Same here. Never again.

Thread Information