Thread: help with cycle

dj_ql is offline New Member

Thumbs up help with cycle

hello it's my 6 cycle in my life,tell me what do you think about it.
    1-10 week 400mg weekly Deca Greece
    1-10 week 250mg weekly Testex
    7-10 week 30-40mg daily Stanabol BD (10mg)

and i have 50 tablettes of Primobolan S (25mg) Shering, could you tell me when shoul i take it in that cycle,in which week and what dosage?

please look at that cycle and check if it is something wrong,help me. thanks

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I would up that testosterone to 750 mg wk, keep the deca at 300-400mg wk, 40-50 mg winstrol that last 4-6 wks of the cycle, also cut the deca out 1 wk before the test. Oh before you consider my cycle option what are your stats?

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I would up that testosterone to 750 mg wk, keep the deca at 300-400mg wk, 40-50 mg winstrol that last 4-6 wks of the cycle, also cut the deca out 1 wk before the test. Oh before you consider my cycle option what are your stats?
    why up to 750mg? if he can grow on 500 then stay at that but yea do up the test more than the deca .

What were your previous cycles.

what stats? biceps 44cm height 184cm weight 94kg im 24 years old,other numbers i havent measured yet,because i have had a break with exercising for about 3 months.and what do u think whith primo s?50tab it isnt to few? how many tabl should i take daily?and i have to take it a the beginning of the cycle or at the end or?

i remember only my last cycle,which was 8 months ago.i have taken 14shots of deca organon holland,24shots of primobolan 100mg shering,200tabs of winstrol zambon (2mg).it was 8 week cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    why up to 750mg? if he can grow on 500 then stay at that but yea do up the test more than the deca .

What were your previous cycles.
    Yeah he prolly could but i'm a higher dose convert so that's JMO, dj_ql bro is it possible for you to post all your cycles and results 6 cycles is no joke, i'm the exact some height as you but i'm 220.........can you guess your BF%? Sorry for all the questions but it's so we can help you out more.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 11-02-2004 at 07:07 PM.

i dont know my exactly bf% but i think i'm too fat that's why i take in my cycle stanazolol 10mg and deca durabolin (which doesnt accumulate too much water)hmm maybe i shouldn't take that testex? and take instead testosterone propionate ?

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_ql
    i dont know my exactly bf% but i think i'm too fat that's why i take in my cycle stanazolol 10mg and deca durabolin(which doesnt accumulate too much water)hmm maybe i shouldn't take that testex? and take instead testosterone propionate?
    you do know winny does not burn fat right? it will make you look more cut by taking water out of you but dont think people with high b/f% have much success with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    you do know winny does not burn fat right? it will make you look more cut by taking water out of you but dont think people with high b/f% have much success with it.
    Yes it does due to UCPs action simular to T3 but on a lower level.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 11-02-2004 at 08:19 PM.

Thread Information