quaker48 is offline Associate Member

Muscle Growth Labs????

your thoughts on their products???

Jackman is offline Banned
    Im on it right now... started their EQ/prop last week. ill let yea know how it goes. Good customer service at least

Prop isnt to forgiving hehe, They are a very new company i believe lab tests are coming out somtime next week.
    Last edited by Jackman; 02-16-2004 at 07:45 PM.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Check your pms RB, THEY wont post a source for you, read rules and make friends.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i'm finishing up my cycle right now with their test e.
    from what i know about them is that they are a new UGL. quality seems to be above your typical UGL and comparable to BD IMHO. Had great results thus far and the price is right on spot. not to mention the service i got (at least from my bro) it was neatly packed and at my door within a week.. and most of all there wasnt the hassle of international shipping (a huge plus for me). i will certainly use them again- actaully i'm planning my next cycle using their test e/ tren e and eq at this moment

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    i'm finishing up my cycle right now with their test e.
    from what i know about them is that they are a new UGL. quality seems to be above your typical UGL and comparable to BD IMHO. Had great results thus far and the price is right on spot. not to mention the service i got (at least from my bro) it was neatly packed and at my door within a week.. and most of all there wasnt the hassle of international shipping (a huge plus for me). i will certainly use them again- actaully i'm planning my next cycle using their test e/ tren e and eq at this moment
    hey bro nice to see you around again. Yea i like there stuff. going to be starting my next cycle with them. EQ.Tren e and test e! ill let you guys know how this stuff works

just noticed you using the same cycle as me

tren100 is offline Banned
    while we are talking about brands i was wondering if i could ask your opinons on brand i know there are a bunch out there and everyone like certain things.. but what have u guys found to be a solid solid brand. one thats always been dependable.. and stong..?? alot of ppl say BD?? what do u guys have to say .. thanks

i have only tried research tech and muscle growth labs. research tech went scammer and MGL has never failed me. cant realy say on any other labs/brands.

tren100 is offline Banned
    other then these two guys.. has anyone else ever used muscle growth lab?? and if so what did u guys think about it ?

Billmister is offline Member
    hum, i gotta get up to date on these sites, would like to hear your results guys after using their products

Thread Information