Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

Tren and joint pain???

Ive found tone of info on deca and joints/tendons, test and its effect on this... even anavar , primo etc. Does anyone know what effect Tren Acetate has on tendons? Joint pain? Collegen synthesis?

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I'd love an answer for this.. BUMP

this is a tough one i think... i cant find anything

nothing? anyone??

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    hmm. in not sure. Bump

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Well my joints hurt...but that is not clinical and could be totally unrelated.

LOL great deacon.. something i can bank on j/k wasnt it you that got tendonitis after deca ? me too, i think i pushed to hard with the new strength, on tendons that werent ready for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    LOL great deacon.. something i can bank on j/k wasnt it you that got tendonitis after deca? me too, i think i pushed to hard with the new strength, on tendons that werent ready for it...
    Yeah that was me.

CMON someone has to know something about tren , EXCEPT that it works great!! any studies? anyTHING?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump anyone,,,very curious also

My elbow hurts like a mofo after an intense arm workout today. Also my knees always seem to hurt. (NO GAY COMMENTS PLEASE)

i think im gonna add 20 ml deca ED to help this...

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    20ml of deca a day???????? I think your bank balance will hurt more than your joints, not to mention your blood pressure! ( I think and hope you meant 2ml LOL)

Gobus is offline New Member
    I would say it would be beneficial for joint and connective tissue. The GH release from Tren seems to be great, so it should benefit joints like GH does.

i think im gonna add 20 ml deca ED to help this...
    sorry guys... i meant to say 20mg ED with my cycle to help joint pain

Quote Originally Posted by Gobus
    I would say it would be beneficial for joint and connective tissue. The GH release from Tren seems to be great, so it should benefit joints like GH does.
    where did you get the info about tren and GH release?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry guys... i meant to say 20mg ED with my cycle to help joint pain
    DECA AND TREN = A NO NO

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    DECA AND TREN= A NO NO
    ya i know... only a few can take it together without the progesterone gyno... keep in mind im only taking about 140mg/wk, with 350mg/wk tren ... i have no real bad sides from tren, so heres hopin!!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on Tren /Test and my joints hurt like a mofo on some days more than others... can't prove its related at all but I'm on Tren and my joints hurt lol

Endocrinology. 1989 May;124(5):2110-7. Related Articles, Links

Trenbolone alters the responsiveness of skeletal muscle satellite cells to fibroblast growth factor and insulin-like growth factor I.

Thompson SH, Boxhorn LK, Kong WY, Allen RE.

Department of Animal Sciences, University of Arizona, Tucson 85721.

The potential role of satellite cells in mediating the effect of trenbolone [17 beta-hydroxyestra-4,9-11-trien-3-one (TBOH)] on skeletal muscle hypertrophy was examined. Young female Sprague-Dawley rats received TBOH injections daily for 2 weeks; growth, body composition, and the composition of selected muscles were assessed. Treated rats grew more rapidly and deposited less body lipid and more protein. The semimembranosus muscle from treated rats was larger and had approximately 60% more DNA per muscle than muscles from control rats. The addition of trenbolone directly to the medium of cultured satellite cells did not stimulate cell proliferation, nor did it augment the stimulatory response of these cells to fibroblast growth factor (FGF) or insulin -like growth factor I (IGF-I). In contrast, satellite cells cultured from TBOH-treated rats exhibited greater proliferative responses to FGF and IGF-I than satellite cells from control rats. In addition, serum from TBOH-treated rats stimulated greater cell proliferation in satellite cell cultures than serum from control rats. These experiments suggest that one possible mechanism responsible for the ability of TBOH to stimulate skeletal muscle hypertrophy may be through enhanced proliferation and differentiation of satellite cells as a result of the increased sensitivity of these cells to IGF-I and FGF.

PMID: 2707149 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

"In vitro have also shown that some androgens increase muscle satellite cells sensitivity to fibroblast growth factor and IGF-1.10 Remember that satellite cells are required for a muscle cell to grow. Bovine muscle satellite cells were able to fuse 20% more readily when treated with trenbolone and estradiol.11,12 One may surmise that it was not only the trenbolone but also the estradiol that was causing the significantly increased feed efficiency and muscle growth by way of increased GH and IGF-1 production both in the liver as well as in muscle cells. From these studies it is clear that IGF-1 is critical to get maximum anabolic activity from androgens. This means that androgens that increase GH production (i.e. those that aromatize to some degree) will most likely give you the greatest and most rapid gains in muscle mass."
    -Bryan Haycock

From him. So I assume that androgens in general cause GH release while Trenbolone in particular seems to not only release GH and IGF-1, but it also makes satelite cells more sensitive to it.

im hearing a lot of this... Deamon is having some pain... im wondering if the massive strength increases associated with tren are allowing your muscles to push so hard that your quickly damaging the connective tissue, which isnt strengthening as fast... im starting my new tren/prop cycle soon, im gonna go easy for the first 3 weeks... maybe that'll help... ill keep you guys posted on results...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah its obviously because I've put on a ton of "chemical strength" quickly without letting my body catch up with it

all you tren users pay attention to this!!! many bros are hurting thier connective tissue, as far as im hearing!

Yeah, thats why we have to really limit our strength while on. I know when I was on Tren , I could so much more, but I limited myself to a 2.5-5% increase in weight a week. Or 5-10 pounds a week per exercise.

gobus - i missed that post, just read it... good info on tren research

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    POUND glucosamine chondroiton and MSM... I take 6 pills a day now but will bump to 8 or 10 durring my tren cycle... just a thought... some peope say it doesn't work but in high doses I get some relief....

Thread Information