NickV344 is offline Junior Member

Heres the cycle I will be running in a month BUT........

Here's some stats. I am 6' 205 lbs. 12 %bf, 20 yrs old and have been lifting for 5 years and have reached my "peak". My diet is also in check and ready to go. Here'es my cycle!!!

15 weeks of Test E @ 500mg / week

13 or 14 weeks of EQ @ 400mg / week

* Letro at 1.25 mg ed throughout cycle.

*** but I am confused about whether or not I should run nolvadex at 10-20 mg along with the letro or just use nolva for my PCT with my clomid??? If anyone can give me some detailed tips about PCT or anti estrogens that would be great. Thanks fellas.
    Last edited by NickV344; 11-02-2004 at 08:30 PM.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    1.25 ED of letro seems a bit excessive to me especially at those moderate doses... EOD or maybe even .625 ED.. But id run the nolva with it at 10 mg to get back to your question. If this is your first cycle i would def try some test e all by itself or maybe kickstart it... it a kick ass cycle.... My thought is no need to start out bigger then needed it will only require more and more gear in the future..
    do a search on the pct pheedo has an excellant thread on it.

good deal thanks for the quick response what i will do is run 1.25mg eod

aactually i have another concern, i read that letro can have a negative rebound effect on estrogen so how would i avoid that with the cycle im doing, or would it even be a problem beings that i am taking nolva? HELP IM GOIN CRAZY!!!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NickV344
    aactually i have another concern, i read that letro can have a negative rebound effect on estrogen so how would i avoid that with the cycle im doing, or would it even be a problem beings that i am taking nolva? HELP IM GOIN CRAZY!!!
    just gradually lower your dose.. maybe decrease by .25 EOD till you get to 0 should end right before pct i believe (at least i hope cause thats how im doing it) The 1.25EOD is fine i just like ED cause i already have to take the nolva and dont have to try to remeber if its letro day too or not.

Jackman is offline Banned
    not saying your not ready for AS but at 6' 205 ilb 12% body fat i dont believe you reached your peak. cycle looks good though. if doing letro do 10mg of nolva for lipid profile.

correct me if i am wrong but is the reason for taking nolva throughout the cycle while on letro is because letro negatively affects ones cholesterol and nolva helps counteract that ???? Im making sure i have all the facts because if that was NOT the case i would save my money and not buy as much nolva.

Thread Information