Sw0lEiTaliaN is offline New Member

b12 inject Vs. Oral b12

I have researched a few things to increase appetite as well as energy and have come up with the best solution of b12, now I have oral(pills) of b12 and can get the injectable. But can someone explain why wouldnt the pills work the same. My guess would only be some of the effects could be lost after passing thru the stomache. If someone could shed some light on this question it would be great, and would the pills be ok to use for what i am looking to get out of this.....thanks guys!

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    from what i have read the pills work just as good, u just have to take a much larger amount in the oral form in order to get the same effect of a small injected amount

Sw0lEiTaliaN is offline New Member
    if I go the route and try the pills at first what would be a good dosage for the pill form to work at a good level...

thanks for the reply bro!

notkwite is offline Junior Member
    ive tried taking the orals, and realy had no effect. ive also tried the inj in the form of kynoselen and it works almost immediately. my appetite goes thru the roof. im on it now, and im having a hard time not binging between meals. im eating every 2.5hrs.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    500-1000mcg ed is a good dose for injectable b-12. i would try doubling that for oral.
    try 1000mcg ed of oral for a few days, if your app has increased stick with it and if not up it in small increments. if your doses are getting too high with the oral your prob better off with the injectable. the only time there may be malabsorbtion of b12 is if you drink large amounts of alcohol. check and see what the price diff is between the two. some ppl don't like injecting too much thats why they do orals.

i think for injectable its 1000-2000mcg per 500lbs

Thread Information