gliberati is offline New Member

Winstrol only!!!! for first time user!!!!!

Hello, all. i have a couple of questions????? I have been working out for years.... have a lean semi-muscular build..... i want to play soccer again.....
    I am 30, 5'10 180lbs

1. i do not want to gain weight or size(maybe a little)
    2. i want to gain strength and speed...... plus endurance....
    3. i bought enough Winstrol for 10-12 weeks of 50mg a day.(50mg oral tabs)
    4. i know the half life is short......

5. When should i take it? I like to work out in the morning, will it still be in my system from the day before?
    6. Should I stagger the dosage? Or just do 50ed? Cut the pill in half, and do twice?
    7 Will this work for my first cycle? I may do another next year with some stronger stuff.

I have been reading and searching this post for days...... I know that there is some difference of opinions, I just want honest feedback. I just want to play soccer and have the edge i use to have.

All feedback is welcome and thanx for listening.....

way too long to be running winny IMO. i would only run for max 8 weeks @ 75mg ed

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    need test with it, and AFTER you get test and do more research, run it for 6 weeks at 50mg a day

Theedge is offline Junior Member
    I would have chosen Anavar for your goals..I believe the Winny is going to be a killer on your joints while playing. I chose Anavar for that reason..I have the same goals as you but play baseball.

gliberati is offline New Member
    when did you take it? how long did it take to notice a difference?
    I realized that i should have chosen Anavar .

dave1031 is offline New Member
    My first cycle three years ago was winstrol @ 50mgs every third day for eight weeks . My accomplishments were not profound compared to other stories at high doses and including test. However, I was more than pleased with the development of my physique, strength, and loss of body fat. I experienced no sides or joint pain. I have done two cycles since stacking test and either deca or EQ and gained more weight and had bigger results. For what your trying to accomplish 50mgs might be overkill.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    why dont you just stay natural since youre not looking for dramatic results, maybe change your diet up.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys realize that Winstrol only cycles and such is what these guys do. Testosterone isnt what everyone needs to take.

I think you could get away with taking winstrol for 6-8 weeks tops. And do a full PCT after your cycle..

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    If you're deadset on taking roids I'd probably go with Var as Theedge suggested. Less sides , you'll probably get more strength gains and you're less likely to get a tendon tear or run into joint problems with Var than with winstrol .

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Whatever you decide have some prior blood work for both kidneys & liver values. At the end of 6 wks have it checked again for abnormal values. IF all is okay you may continue but I am not too sure I would. Also, monitor your bp.

Thread Information