Thread: I need advice

BigGenes is offline Member

I need advice

Check out my pic in my profile and then go to the members pics forum and look there. I want some advice on what you guys think I am lagging in. I know I need some better pics, but this is all I have for now.

meat is offline Associate Member
    i checked out your pics bro ,looking dam* solid brother,im jealous about the abs,i hope to get my BF down to around that by the end of winter if your in a bulking cycle right now you should see some impressive gains

Quote Originally Posted by meat
    i checked out your pics bro ,looking dam* solid brother,im jealous about the abs,i hope to get my BF down to around that by the end of winter if your in a bulking cycle right now you should see some impressive gains
    I have already gained 10lbs in like 3 weeks, I am loving it. except for this stretch mark I got on my left bi. I naturally stay lean like that. And I will be way learner that that come cancun this spring break. I will be juicing until then. lol im serious

meat is offline Associate Member
    evryone is different when it comes to strech marks bro it shows your hard work and dedication put in the gym i get alot of attention from mine and it starts great conversations and believe it or not most of the chicks i know really dig them including my wife.keep up the good work

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    What really sucks is when you get them on your forearms..

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You look allright for a small guy. j/k Really there doesnt seem to be anything laggin. You keep a six pack like that year round?? If so lucky basterd!!! I have to try really hard to get a six pack. Its actually quite hard for me. I only hold fat mainly on my torso. i can have veins in my chest, back, shoulders, arms, legs and have a small gut all the time. I have a six pack with the cycle im on now but thats because I have been taking T3 and tren , halo.

You should a picture of me, im way out of wack. I have huge lats with a little chest and cant do anything about it, I want a chest like arnold. Im gonna try a bunch of spot injections next cycle to finally try to do anything about it. I cant even try to compete with my chest looking the way it does.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Just keep doing what you are doing.....you just need more well you! slowly add muscle so you don't fukk up your shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    You look allright for a small guy. j/k Really there doesnt seem to be anything laggin. You keep a six pack like that year round?? If so lucky basterd!!! I have to try really hard to get a six pack. Its actually quite hard for me. I only hold fat mainly on my torso. i can have veins in my chest, back, shoulders, arms, legs and have a small gut all the time. I have a six pack with the cycle im on now but thats because I have been taking T3 and tren , halo.

You should a picture of me, im way out of wack. I have huge lats with a little chest and cant do anything about it, I want a chest like arnold. Im gonna try a bunch of spot injections next cycle to finally try to do anything about it. I cant even try to compete with my chest looking the way it does.
    Thats nothing a little synthol can't fix. lol

Thread Information