Thread: 3.5 or 7 days

shog 80 is offline New Member

3.5 or 7 days

im fixing to start my cycle of deca and test e. 300mg deca a wk and 500 mg test a wk, with nolva, l-dex, etc. would it be better to shoot every 3.5 days or every 7

2timer is offline Senior Member
    3.5days especially with test e

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shog 80
    im fixing to start my cycle of deca and test e. 300mg deca a wk and 500 mg test a wk, with nolva, l-dex, etc. would it be better to shoot every 3.5 days or every 7
    I've done it both ways and could not tell a difference either way. I think though if you are only using 2 injection sites, then go every 7 because injecting too frequently in same places will make it very tough to get the needle in and shoot... if you go weekly like between quads, if each site goes 2 weeks before next inject, your muscle will take the needle quite easily.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I've done it both ways and could not tell a difference either way. I think though if you are only using 2 injection sites, then go every 7 because injecting too frequently in same places will make it very tough to get the needle in and shoot... if you go weekly like between quads, if each site goes 2 weeks before next inject, your muscle will take the needle quite easily.
    you want to keep levels stable in your body, from what iv read from other people, i forget which but either side effects wont be as harsh or results will be better...i think it was one of those...but either way...shoot every 3.5 if you do it that way it will be half as much to inject and will absorb quicker...you can rotate quads and glutes with the right and left on each....that will give you your 2 weeks for each site

detroit is offline Banned
    twice a week with either Test E, or Deca should be sufficient.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I would do it every 3.5 days, works better for me.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    you want to keep levels stable in your body, from what iv read from other people, i forget which but either side effects wont be as harsh or results will be better...i think it was one of those...but either way...shoot every 3.5 if you do it that way it will be half as much to inject and will absorb quicker...you can rotate quads and glutes with the right and left on each....that will give you your 2 weeks for each site
    Its over exaggerated. Test E is very stable and consistent release of testosterone . Doctors will give you a shot once every 2 weeks!!! Thats what the drug was designed for and FDA approval is for once every 2 weeks. Even once every 7 days is taking it more frequently the manufacturers suggest or the government allows in prescription use. The difference between ever 7 days or every half week is less then 1/2 of 1% difference in fluctuation. Test E actually takes approximately 16 days to release 4/5 of the its testosterone and still another 7 days to release 100%. The first 14 days is when the daily release of testosteorne is most consistent and stable although it releases ever so slightly more in the first 3 days then it does in the 10th thru 14th day. The first cycle was weekly, the second cycle was every 3rd day for me.... I didnt see or feel a difference in any way, all I did was waste twice the needles that were necessary.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Its over exaggerated. Test E is very stable and consistent release of testosterone. Doctors will give you a shot once every 2 weeks!!! Thats what the drug was designed for and FDA approval is for once every 2 weeks. Even once every 7 days is taking it more frequently the manufacturers suggest or the government allows in prescription use. The difference between ever 7 days or every half week is less then 1/2 of 1% difference in fluctuation. Test E actually takes approximately 16 days to release 4/5 of the its testosterone and still another 7 days to release 100%. The first 14 days is when the daily release of testosteorne is most consistent and stable although it releases ever so slightly more in the first 3 days then it does in the 10th thru 14th day. The first cycle was weekly, the second cycle was every 3rd day for me.... I didnt see or feel a difference in any way, all I did was waste twice the needles that were necessary.
    Very good info, bro. My first cycle in HS was 250mg shot ONE time a week. I definatly saw results and so did everyone else I trained with. I will say the results were not as dramatic as my second cycle of 250mg E3D with Dbol and EQ added to the mix...

T

Thread Information