Thread: HCG question

bolin is offline Associate Member

Arrow HCG question

I am currently in my 6th week of my 12 week cycle. When should I start HCG and is it good if I take 2000 I.U. every 5 day for 3 weeks. I will also take clomid and Nolvadex .

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It not bad to take it through the whole cycle starting about week six or so. I wouldnt take 2000ius at a time though. I would use 500ius twice a week every other week untill your cycle is over. if you take HCG repeatedly in high doses it has been shown to cause some type of damage to your testies and desensitize them as well. It is best to take small doses more frequently than the conventional high doses used in the past. The whole point of taking this, this way is to prevent atrophy and to keep you from fully shutting down.

bolin is offline Associate Member
    If I start taking 500I.U. from next week (week 7) when will I stop taking it. Do I keep on taking it trough PCT or till week 12 before my PCT????

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would take it like described untill week 11 since you are starting with week 7. That should help you keep alot of your gains and help you recover alot faster. 12 week cycles are the starting point for needing HCG therapy in my opinon. You can get away with not taking it but it makes for a better recovery.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro do 500iu e3-4d through the rest of your cycle. It'll keep the boys at their normal size so that's one less thing you need to restore during PCT

JohnnyB

Thread Information