foamy is offline New Member

T3 without an AAS?

Hi, is it possible to run T3 without an AAS at a lower than normal dose, without losing too much muscle?? ie. 75mcg a day or something? Or am i living in a dream land even suggesting that?.

I have test prop and loads of sust/dbol , but no arimidex :X

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wouldnt risk it. I ran it with out once, trying to cut off some bf before I went on cycle and I got very week, I felt like shit.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I wouldnt risk it. I ran it with out once, trying to cut off some bf before I went on cycle and I got very week, I felt like shit.
    x2 it's extremely catabolic.

Not to mention, 75mcg ED is NOT a low dosage of T3 whatsoever...

I'm on 40mcg ED right now, and feel like a bit of muscle loss might be occuring. (and I am ON cycle.)

yer, thought as much. Last time i ran prop i started to get sore nipples after the 4th shot, so had to come off till i could get some arimidex . I havent got any now, so dont wanna risk going back on it :/ Never tried sust, but i assume i would need arimidex for that too.

I'm not too sure whether or not the t3 i have is real to be honest. Only used it one time, but ramped the dosage upto 100mcg and i didnt really feel that different. What should you be feeling at that dose?? I bought from a trusted supplier, and i cant see that they would fake something that cheap.

People never run dbol with t3 i know, but i've never really seen anyone on arimidex and dbol? Little off topic i know.

maybe 250mg/week of sustanon with the t3? Surely that would be a low enough dose as to not require arimidex ? And just have a nolva/clomid pct?

Help is appreciated just looking for ideas and trying to broaden knowledge a bit at the moment!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    What are your stats and what are you looking to accomplish ?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

180 lbs, 6 foot (from 210lbs 3 months ago.) Will post up a link to a pic tomorrow (almost bed time now )

I've always been kind of a big guy, so been trying for the leaner harder look. I know there are no real short cuts, but a little help never hurt anyone

Plus i got a load of stuff just laying about and thought i may as well use some of it as watch it gather dust, especially as single at the moment.

If you would take a look at the thread again tomorrow BG, would appreciate it.

ok, as promised, here's a pic brother did the glasses etc for me lol.

Last edited by foamy; 10-07-2009 at 01:24 PM.

Thread Information