znak is offline Senior Member

Price of anabol in Thailand

Anyone out there know the price of anabol in Thailand?

Going on vacation and am going to do a little x-mas shopping.

seanw is offline Banned
    Good luck on the shopping bro. There has been a huge crack down in Thailand in the last couple of months and unless you have got contacts at a Pharmacy there you will have little hope of getting anything. I was there a couple of weeks ago and one of my mates went last week and we both had the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Good luck on the shopping bro. There has been a huge crack down in Thailand in the last couple of months and unless you have got contacts at a Pharmacy there you will have little hope of getting anything. I was there a couple of weeks ago and one of my mates went last week and we both had the same problem.
    Bumming heavily. My only hope is that the crackdown didn't hit Phukhet also. Did you try outside of Bangkok?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Bumming heavily. My only hope is that the crackdown didn't hit Phukhet also. Did you try outside of Bangkok?

No I just tried Bangkok. These things are usually nation wide but it will depend a lot on the Pharmacy. I am sure there are some that will still sell to you, you just have to find them and do a lot of sweet talking. Good luck bro, and let me know how you go.

paperboy is offline Banned
    Just go to Pattaya, there any forigner can still get them, they still advertise them on the windows of the pharmacys, pm me if you need location info for the good ones

seanw is offline Banned
    Pattaya is a long way from Phukhet bro. Znak if you fly in via Bangkok maybe you could do an overnight in Pattaya, it is two hours drive from Bangkok but worth the effort if you can still get gear there. Oh and by the way, the babes are awsome there !!!

Pattaya is a long way from Phukhet bro. Znak if you fly in via Bangkok maybe you could do an overnight in Pattaya, it is two hours drive from Bangkok but worth the effort if you can still get gear there. Oh and by the way, the babes are awsome there !!!
    Now that I am married (and happily so), Pattaya ain't what it used to be, know what you are talking about the babes.

Patong is about as close as you can get to Pattaya on Phuket. Any you had any luck or experience there? We are actually going from Phuket to a smaller island to do a weeks worth of diving...

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    i thought roids were legal in thailand. and i almost thought of shifting there.

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    Thailand is where Dennis James is based, right?

seanw is offline Banned
    Roids were tolerated in Thailand, not sure if they were ever legal but there has definitly been a crackdown in the last few months

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Anyone out there know the price of anabol in Thailand?

Going on vacation and am going to do a little x-mas shopping.
    British dispensary seels the anabol in a 1000 tub for 50 ($usd), the anadrol for $40 (100- 50mg tabs), and the azolol for $40 (100- 10mg tabs). Good luck

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    Its funny you say that I have a Thailand connection. I have used them for at least 7years. They are not answering my e-mails. I heard the owner got busted from someone maybe you heard of the company. Body Resarch I have been using them for years now they dont answer my e-mails. I was getting Bonalone Bonavar Danabol DS and Anabol and a few other things. Do you no anythin about this company.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro you arnt supposed to ask about, or mention sources on the open forum. If you have a question like that PM the person you are asking. I will PM you back

paperboy is offline Banned
    Yes DJames spends alot of time in Pattaya..
    and Body Research isn't a source, it's a lab and a good one, it never had a website or email, I assume NUTRI was talking about a source in Thailand that was selling BR; and yes BR got busted big time with the Thai FDA confiscating 6million$s worth of gear, the rumor is that the goods are being returned for a price and BR will be in the Thai Pharms again in about 4 months, they have to lay low for a while until the issue blows over because it was all over the newspapers when they got busted..

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_Needles
    Thailand is where Dennis James is based, right?

Just got back and the shopping was GREAT. The situation has changed a bit. I went to a pharmacy, told them what I wanted, they said that they did not have any of it in stock, but could order for the next day. I left a 1000 baht ($25) deposit and picked the stuff of the next day.

This was on Phukhet. Worked on Phi-Phi also (population about 1000).

Gear is alive and well in Thailand.

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    What kind of AS did you buy?

Got any pictures of the gear you got?

congrats
    Alex

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    British dispensary seels the anabol in a 1000 tub for 50 ($usd), the anadrol for $40 (100- 50mg tabs), and the azolol for $40 (100- 10mg tabs). Good luck
    Yup...

dukebrown is offline New Member
    oops wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alfamale
    What kind of AS did you buy?
    Anabol, anavar and test cyp.

aXe's pricing was right on, but I had to pay $7 for delivery. BFD

spitfire13 is offline New Member
    edited

Muneim is offline New Member
    hi all
    I was in Thailand lastweek, the price of Anabole 1000 Tab is 2400*****
    And i got one from there

and we don't allow posting of prices on our site, and bumping really old threads aren't looked upon favorably either..

Thread Information