Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    tren100 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    boston..
    Posts
    41

    new guy needs a few pointers

    Hey fellas,

    How are u guys doing.. im pretty new to this board..and i just wanted to say hey..and maybe even get some information. Ive read threw alot of your threads in this steroid question board and found all of them to be very interesting and informative.. u all seem very kinda and helpful.. with the execption to eric2484?? what is his problem? my questions are very similar to his thats why i was looking at his threads ..they are as following.......i am currently a LAPD officer.. and i just put in my papers to move into the swat unit...after talking to alot of my buddy in the pd i have decided to do another cycle..and what i am asking u guys.. is a lil help in helping me create a bulking cycle...this is notmy first cycle so u dont need to start me on something "low key" what i had in mind was perhaps some anadrol 50's and test ethan. ?? i would like to add one more thing to this.. any ideas? another question .. when would be the best time to run halo..during a bulking cycle or a cutting? and is 8 weeks enough time in between a bulking cycle and a cutting cycle? for my body to recover??..i plan on going on a cutting cycle in the spring ,, again if u guys could give me some good sugestions.. i would love it... i mean i know a decent amount about juice.. but again it all come down to trial and error.. so i mean since i know alot of guys here have gone threw that processs if u could give me an idea of what would be a great bulking / cutting cycle i would be very thankful!
    the new guy, scott

  2. #2
    ducati996's Avatar
    ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    The GYM
    Posts
    295
    LAPD?????

  3. #3
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    First forget this "bulking" cycle "cutting" cycle crap.......the out come of your cycle depends on your diet........this "bulking" cycle is only an excuse for someone to eat alot of crap on cycle so they can "grow".

  4. #4
    tren100 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    boston..
    Posts
    41

    >???

    yes but isnt it true that some AS are better for bulking then others.. considering the amount of water weight u put on.... well to get the best gains.. would u say that doing a bulking cycle?? and then cutting would be better?? i just figured that if u bulk up and then cut ., u would have better gains? what do u guys think??

  5. #5
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Just do a lean mass cycle test,tren ,eq clen cardio and clean diet. You can add lean muscle while droping BF%. Post your stats so well can give you some ideas on dose and duration of your cycle.

  6. #6
    tren100 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    boston..
    Posts
    41
    cuz the prob im having is i wanna get bigger and still be shreded.. and i figure with personal experience that bulking and cutting doesnt really work.. so i thought if i bulked and then cut it would work alot better.. im just looking for the right AS to bulk with and to cut with .. i have some idea.. i know i wanna include test e and anadrols and im not sure if i wanna do deca ? or what? and im also not sure if i should do halo and anavar in the bulking process or cutting? u boys have any ideas?

  7. #7
    tren100 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    boston..
    Posts
    41
    ok thanks...the only thing is i have done fina and test and i got lean but i didnt get as big as i was hoping.. thats why i wanted to bulk gain alot of mass and then lean up.. and cut my self... im 24 and i have been lifting for a while now about 5 yeard hard... im 5'8 185 8%bf give or take..i am looking to gain around 15-25 lbs .. haha might be wishful thinking.. but that would be ideal? so u guys really dont think a bulking cycle and then cutting would work.. u think i should just do the lean mass cycle?

  8. #8
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    If your BF% is low you have nothing to worry about try this:

    Testosterone enanthate 300mg E3D 1-14
    Boldenone undec 250mg E3D 1-13
    Trenbolone enanthate 200mg E3D 1-10/12
    Halo 25mg ED 12-16 <------ optional
    Letrozole 1mg ED/EOD STARTING 3 wk pre-cycle, oncycle and PCT.

    Do your cardio, eat clean.

  9. #9
    tren100 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    boston..
    Posts
    41
    so u think i would benifit more from this then if i was to bulk and then cut?? h what if i wanted to kickstart the teste ,,how much would i need to shoot?

  10. #10
    MotoLifter's Avatar
    MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ZooYork
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by tren100
    ok thanks...the only thing is i have done fina and test and i got lean but i didnt get as big as i was hoping.. thats why i wanted to bulk gain alot of mass and then lean up.. and cut my self... im 24 and i have been lifting for a while now about 5 yeard hard... im 5'8 185 8%bf give or take..i am looking to gain around 15-25 lbs .. haha might be wishful thinking.. but that would be ideal? so u guys really dont think a bulking cycle and then cutting would work.. u think i should just do the lean mass cycle?

    If you were to do a lean mass cycle, I dont think you would be able to put on 25lbs of lean mass. That would be VERY difficult. 25lbs sounds more like a eat everything in sight cycle. I have gained 25 lbs on cycle before as have many bros here but it is very hard to keep it lean. But alot can be said for good cardio during a "bulking" cycle. Now 15 sounds like a more reasonable goal.
    I think this might work for you if you dont mind fealing like a pin cussion:
    1-8 prop
    1-8 tren
    vit b6
    nolva
    l-dex (maybe)

    I dont kow your cycle history so I cant recomend dosages. Oh and tell your buddies thanks for that ticket on the 405, 3 weeks ago.

  11. #11
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    I think this "Bulk then cut" idea is total foolishness........just do cycles that will add hi-quality mass gains.........why do a cycle gain 40lbs 15 is fat 10 water that spend more $ on drugs to cut up? Just run a cycle do your........wait i don't want to type this over i'll post a link hold a sec.

  12. #12
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    If you were to do a lean mass cycle, I dont think you would be able to put on 25lbs of lean mass. That would be VERY difficult. 25lbs sounds more like a eat everything in sight cycle. I have gained 25 lbs on cycle before as have many bros here but it is very hard to keep it lean. But alot can be said for good cardio during a "bulking" cycle. Now 15 sounds like a more reasonable goal.
    I think this might work for you if you dont mind fealing like a pin cussion:
    1-8 prop
    1-8 tren
    vit b6
    nolva
    l-dex (maybe)

    I dont kow your cycle history so I cant recomend dosages. Oh and tell your buddies thanks for that ticket on the 405, 3 weeks ago.
    You have a good point but i disaggree with the 25 lbs gain with a lean mass cycle....i gained 20 lbs of lean mass on my first cycle 6 wk of tren 75 mg ed and 500 mg test e.

  13. #13
    MotoLifter's Avatar
    MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ZooYork
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    You have a good point but i disaggree with the 25 lbs gain with a lean mass cycle....i gained 20 lbs of lean mass on my first cycle 6 wk of tren 75 mg ed and 500 mg test e.

    I have never tried a "lean mass cycle" myself, so I really cant say w/ any certainty. that was your first cycle? or your first cycle of tren and test e?

  14. #14
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    I have never tried a "lean mass cycle" myself, so I really cant say w/ any certainty. that was your first cycle? or your first cycle of tren and test e?
    My first cycle that was over two years ago, i'm plannin' my 2nd now going for 30-35 lbs easy. oh tren100 try this link
    you should cut before starting a cycle?

  15. #15
    MotoLifter's Avatar
    MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ZooYork
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    My first cycle that was over two years ago, i'm plannin' my 2nd now going for 30-35 lbs easy. oh tren100 try this link
    you should cut before starting a cycle?

    Wow, you must be one of those people that respond very well to AAS. Most people couldn't gain 30-35lbs on one cycle. especially lean. Wish i had your genetics. I can gain about 25 lbs max on one cycle, and that is tryin REAL hard. I dont have a problem gaining lean mass though, as I have always had low body fat, and a very hard time gaining weight when I was younger, I'm a true hardgainer.

  16. #16
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    Wow, you must be one of those people that respond very well to AAS. Most people couldn't gain 30-35lbs on one cycle. especially lean. Wish i had your genetics. I can gain about 25 lbs max on one cycle, and that is tryin REAL hard. I dont have a problem gaining lean mass though, as I have always had low body fat, and a very hard time gaining weight when I was younger, I'm a true hardgainer.
    I've been off for 2 years because i did not hit a wall, now i'm stuck so i'm going back on in a big way. I can't wait.

  17. #17
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    P.S count yourself lucky in the long run lean people gain best from AAS use........take care.

  18. #18
    tren100 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    boston..
    Posts
    41
    so is there anyone here that does think that bulking and then cutting is helpful.. or think that its better then just gaining lean mass? please give me some feedback...i wanna hear both sides? and another thing if when bulking should u start lifting heavier weight less reps and vice versa when on cutting?

  19. #19
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Bump for ya bro tho i still belive that it all depends on your diet.

  20. #20
    Lugz-Y is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    quebec, canada
    Posts
    15
    i'm not really a king on steroids , but me i took 35 pounds in 5 weeks of stack. Sustanon , anadrole, dbol . I eat lean but about 5000-6000 cal per day. I just train every set like is my last one. My gold is to reach 10 with a weight that i can do only 6. When i do more then 6 i had some weight.

    I hope this can help you

  21. #21
    O'Natural is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    31
    If your still going to do a Bulk And a Cut cycle. The amount of time i wait is the time it take for my wieght to stablize. Do a good pct and wait a couple week when you can get your weight to be stable for 2 weeks you should be ok to start again. That should take you about 6-8 weeks of hard training.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •