Thread: Cycle of Cyp

Dukes is offline New Member

Cycle of Cyp

I just started my first cycle of Cyp. last week, and wondering for how many weeks my cycle should be for and what would be best to stack with it? And is 500mg/week a sufficient amount?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    First off welcome to the board. Here is a good cycle

cyp 500mg week 1-10
    dbol 25-35mg week 1-4
    eq 400mg week 1-10
    arimidex .25 everyday
    clomid 300mg 3 weeks after last shot of eq, 100mg for 10 days, then 50mg for ten more days

Some may say these doses are a little hight but you didn't give andy stats so.......if you want you can cut the dosages of cyp and eq in half and still do well. My first cycle was similair. You really should have waited to start until you asked for help and did some research.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    <(WONDERS)> why so many people hit their 1st inject without planning it than come on the boards asking how long i should run it and what i needed? stuff like this should be planned out before hitting the sauce

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    that is a kickass cycle im on the same one but my doses are considerably higher plus i have winny in the end.

Dukes is offline New Member
    Thanks alot........... I thought i did enough research and sort of jumped into it, thought it would be so easy and the guy i got my gear from said it was all i needed and i would be set. I've been going to the gym for about 1 yr. on and off, overall over the past 3 yrs. i went from 255 of about oh 100% body fat to what i am now 180-184, and not sure my exact body fat and people saying iam to skinny, but am ready to get serious so anyway you guys can help would be great

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    good cycle dizzy.

welcome dukes

Thread Information