tren100 is offline Banned

Questions..could use your help

hey just some questions.. for anyone to take a look at??

1.) has anyone see the new british dragon test..with prop and deca and all that other **** in it... if so has anyone used it i would sure like to hear what u guys thought about it .. is it kinda like a sus?

2.) with that tren -e that u shoot twice a week have u guys noticed it to be better or worse then the reg tren acc.. i heard it was suposed to be less potent?

3.) i know there are alot of brand out there.. and i know eveyone has there favorite! but is there a certain couple .. that have had a great!! rep.. threw the year.. ones that u cant go wrong with...let me know what u guys prefer.. and if there anything new out..there i havnt heard off..i dont want sources just what kinad brand have u thought have been really good...

4.) im sure u have all heard of nubian.?? now is it easy to get i have never asked my source?? i mean if it kill pain like everyone says it sounds awsome.. i mean lifting soo hard and not feeling any pain??? what could be better
    also

also what do u think about my cycle

1-15 test -e ( i think im going to kick start with 1-4 prop)
    1-12 EQ
    1-10 tren-e
    1-4 anadrols/ or d-bols..
    12-15 halo/ anavar
    can u guys help me out with the dossage.. i am 190 5"8 10%bf give or take my last cycle i did tren 75mg ed and prop 100mg ed with nova and clomid pct.. so that should give u some idea were i stand also should i run clen threwout or wait til the end??

i know these are alot fo questions.. but i would be very thankful if u guys could help me out...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    How many cycles have you run???? Don't kickstart your cycle with Prop and DBOL . Pick one. You need to run your EQ 14 weeks if your runnning Test 15. Also, your runnning way to many orals in this cycle. You need to simplify it.

Favorite labs (and I've tried a ton)

DL
    Zencall
    UltraGrowth
    Pharmagene

alright thanks.. what do u guys prefer.. kickstarting with an oral or a inject like prop.. and what about the other questions on top?

Quote Originally Posted by tren100
    alright thanks.. what do u guys prefer.. kickstarting with an oral or a inject like prop.. and what about the other questions on top?
    Personally, If your running EQ and TREN , I would jumpstart the cycle with Prop. Great combination. If you have never run EQ before, I'd go with 400mg.

i havnt run it before.. but why such a low dossage>?? i heard with eq u need alot in order for it to work... also are those brands the ones uve tried or your favorite?

i havnt run it before.. but why such a low dossage>?? i heard with eq u need alot in order for it to work... also are those brands the ones uve tried or your favorite?
    400mg of EQ for your first time is plenty. You don't need to take a ton of it. I've researched and read where guys think anything over 600mg is a waste. Plus, be careful, EQ raises your RBC count! I've not only used those brands, but I've researched UGL's for months and months! SOLID SOLID Labs.

As I stated in my PM to you, STAY away from NUBIAN.

there is no doubt that nubain is harmful but i was wonering on what levels is it actually harmful for your body or is it the fact u can hurt yourself lifting and not even notice it?? and what are your rbc levels... and also do u agree that bulking and then cutting is pointless or does it work?

there is no doubt that nubain is harmful but i was wonering on what levels is it actually harmful for your body or is it the fact u can hurt yourself lifting and not even notice it?? and what are your rbc levels... and also do u agree that bulking and then cutting is pointless or does it work?
    I don't know a ton about Nubian, but yes, you can hurt yourself without noticing it. When lifting heavy, thats the last thing I want to worry about. RBC=Red Blood cell count. It's not talked about a lot on the board, but it's known as one of the silent killers. Look at it this way. If your RBC is very high, it's like your blood is like motor oil running through your veins and can lead to a stroke.

Everyone should always get blood work done! Very important!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 11-03-2004 at 12:27 PM.

wow i didnt know that.. thanks for the information bro!! so u think 400-500 is more then enough.?? why do alot of ppl say to run it at 600?

ok what about this??

1-15 test -e ( i think im going frontload with 1-4 prop)
    1-14 EQ
    1-10 tren -e
    1-4 anadrols/ or d-bols..( kickstart)
    12-15 halo/ anavar ( one or the other?)

can u guys help me out with the dossage.. i am 190 5"8 10%bf give or take my last cycle i did tren 75mg ed and prop 100mg ed with nova and clomid pct.. so that should give u some idea were i stand also should i run clen threwout or wait til the end??

ok what about this??

1-15 test -e ( i think im going frontload with 1-4 prop)
    1-14 EQ
    1-10 tren -e
    1-4 anadrols/ or d-bols..( kickstart)
    12-15 halo/ anavar ( one or the other?)

I'd run it like this....

Week 1-4 Test Prop 75mg ED
    Week 1-15 Test Enan 500/600mg EW
    Week 1-14 EQ 500mg EW
    Week 1-10 Tren (depends on what you feel comfortable with)
    Week 1-15 Nolva 10mg ED
    Week 1-15 L Dex .25mg ED
    PCT - CLOMID

I'd leave out the rest of the orals.

no EW is that every wed.... shouldnt i just do that for the test to frontload it and then take it twice a week and the same with the eq just twice a week?>

Thread Information