Rusty_Needles is offline New Member

Testosterone Dosage Question

A few years back, a good rule of thumb for testosterone supplementation was 250mg/week. This dosage seemed to provide pretty good gains and seemed to be enough for the average newbie. Now, that average dosage has gone up to 500mg/week. What's with the spike in the dosage of testosterone? Any particular reasons?

imann is offline Member
    go big or go home.....I currently running a g of test each week and its actually probably closer to 1200mg, since my new batch is so overdosed...........

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    I asking for a more logical/scienific approach....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imann
    go big or go home.....I currently running a g of test each week and its actually probably closer to 1200mg, since my new batch is so overdosed...........
    Bro, not good advice at all!!!!! MORE DOES NOT MEAN BETTER. I've run 250mg of Test and I've run over a gram. There is NOWAY that with a proper diet, someone can't grow on 500mg of TEST. My very first cycle I changed my body on just 250mg of TEST.

imann is offline Member
    I was not giving advice...just my 2 cents on what I'm currently running...of course you can get gains with 250-500mg per week,afterall the average adult male only produces 49 to 70 mg of testosterone per week.My first cycle(which was test only)I ran 450 mg per week and put on 21 lbs. in just 8 weeks...to each his own
    I just really like test and for the $ it gives me the most...I'm currently doing a 20 week bulker

Thread Information