seriouslifter is offline Member

Smoking Cigs in general & cycling

Who has or does smoke cigarretes while on a cycle? On my last 2 cycles I have smoked while on cycle. Does it really matter? Im just talking about cigs not drinking or drugs. Can you still get the most gains when smoking cigs on cycle? Is it worse for you to smoke on cycle or the same? Its so hard to quit, during a cycle. I dont even smoke that much either. I would say maybe 15 cigs a week. Thats not even a pack. People smoke a pack a day.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    there are plenty of threads on this topic. wont hurt your gains, but obvious wont help them or do your blood pressure any good either.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    there are plenty of threads on this topic. wont hurt your gains, but obvious wont help them or do your blood pressure any good either.
    Actually I remember reading nicotene is catabolic and will affect your gains. Not sure where I read it so I will have to look and post.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Also nicotene is an appetite suppressant and that will afect gains as well.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    I would say maybe 15 cigs a week. Thats not even a pack. People smoke a pack a day.

Well it damages your lungs and decreases your lung capacity... maybe stunts your appetite too. You can rationalize it however you want, but smoking is all around bad for you.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Who has or does smoke cigarretes while on a cycle? On my last 2 cycles I have smoked while on cycle. Does it really matter? Im just talking about cigs not drinking or drugs. Can you still get the most gains when smoking cigs on cycle? Is it worse for you to smoke on cycle or the same? Its so hard to quit, during a cycle. I dont even smoke that much either. I would say maybe 15 cigs a week. Thats not even a pack. People smoke a pack a day.
    I am planning to quit soon, I've done it before and made it a year at a time, just once you get into a cycle, its hard to quit... the combination nicotine fits and roid rage ... hmmm sounds like a divorce waiting to happen. Although the appetite benefits would be great.

Thread Information