Fall/Winter Cycle: Gearing up fellas

Wks 1-16

1-16 Test Ent 250mg E3.5D
    1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
    5-6 Anabol 75mg EOD
    1-16 Nolva 10mg EOD
    1-16 Propecia 1mg ED

PC= Clomid.

What do you guys think? I lost a lot of my gains after my last dbol + test ent cycle but I now know why. My diet sucked and I didnt go on clomid fast enough to start building up my test levels again...so basicallty when i stopped the test ent my test level dropped with the aerodynamics of a anvil. Any tips or suggestions for this cycle...IM PSYCHED and cant wait to start and oh yeah...flamers...i know i shouldnt mix the anabol and dbol but i figure its for such a short amount of time why not...GO BIG OR GO HOME...any advice? Thanks fellas...

Jackman is offline Banned
    What do you guys think? I lost a lot of my gains after my last dbol + test ent cycle but I now know why. My diet sucked and I didnt go on clomid fast enough to start building up my test levels again
    QUOTE]

theres your answer right there

Jackman is offline Banned
    cycle looks alright beside the 2 orals. if i were you i would drop the anadrol and add eq since your already doing 16 weeks of test do like 15 of eq 400-500mg a week and youll love it!

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    cycle looks alright beside the 2 orals. if i were you i would drop the anadrol and add eq since your already doing 16 weeks of test do like 15 of eq 400-500mg a week and youll love it!
    Yup. Combine the Test and EQ. Just make sure you run the EQ lower than the Test. Test, EQ and Dbol is a great 2nd cycle.

T

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    Wks 1-16

1-16 Test Ent 250mg E3.5D
    1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
    5-6 Anabol 75mg EOD

1-16 Nolva 10mg EOD
    1-16 Propecia 1mg ED

PC= Clomid.
    Clarify something for me..aren't d-bol and anabol the same thing?..i.e. you're using 6 weeks of d-bol

I don't see a real problem with the cycle overall... but that depends on which number cycle this is.

How many cycles have you done in total?

And what was the previous cycle's dosage.

~Nark
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 11-03-2004 at 12:56 PM. Reason: typo

O'Natural is offline New Member
    I always bump my test buy 200-250mg a week, right after i finish my d-bol. I Find i keep way more gains that way. When the hole cycle is over.

John88Test is offline Member
    dbol and anabol are not the same thing...they both give huge mass gains in a short amount of time..with dbol u get a sense of wellbeing, with anadrol u do not..u get a general feeling of discomfort...both are terrible on the liver and shouldnt be run for than 4-6 weeks max...im not too familiar with EQ guys...why should i add it to the cycle???thanks fellas

Thread Information