• 20-25

129 37.72%
  • 25-30

30 8.77%
  • 30-->

30 8.77%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Question At what age did u juice and if your under 20 PLZ REPLY!

At what age did u juice and if your under 20 PLZ REPLY!

and dont be shy if your under 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont hide it!!!!!!!

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    im 19 and i just finished a cycle n jan.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Trained naturally for 9 years and started saucing at 27years of age

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Worked out all through highschool but not seriously. When I was 20 I started a strict workout regimine. Did my first cycle at the age of 25. Cycle consisted of sust 250, deca 150, and dbol the first four weeks at 20mg, nolvadex and clomid. I gaines 20 lbs of lean mass.

in 4weeks holy crap

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    did my first cycle when i was 17, 500mg test enathate for 10 weeks. but i had been training since i was 14. i would not advise anybody to try AS until they are at least 20. the only reason i tried roids is because i did about 5 months of good research and got blood work done before during and after the cycle (my moms an RN).

Dizzy is offline Banned
    in 4weeks holy crap
    No, D00fy in 10 weeks. I ran the test eight weeks, and the deca for 10 weeks. The only thing I would have changed was the test. I would have extended to 10 weeks with the deca. That seems to be the way to go

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i started lifting seriously when i was 14. i didn't juice until i was 23.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Startedn lifting at 17. First cycle at 34.

sweet

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    I started lifting at 15. I'm 22 now, and three weeks into my first cycle.

sweet wha cycle?

jersey juice is offline Member
    I did my first cycle at 19, did my second at 23. I wish I never did the one at 19 cause I feel like I cheated myself out of some natural potential. If your under 20 my advise is to wait. I didn't have half the knowledge because there wasn't anything on the net in 96 to research & talk to other bro's like today. Don't think it hurt me, but I don't think it helped either. I know you'll do what you want anyway, but just some food for thought....

thx yah i might hold off for a while (WHILE)

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I had been training seriously since I was 14 and hit the gear when I was 19...

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    D00fy, just when I thought you were starting to understand that you should wait, you post this. I thought you were on the right track.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    let's update this to be fair. For those that started young, if you know what you know now, would you still have done it? What have you learned since then?

thats a good question

yah SK* ,i am taking the time to learn,im lookin at diets,training routines,even if i should start a mild dosage... man 2cycles a year would be just fine......im not looking to impress anyone just that i have it hard my diet is SPOT CLEAN,,,,,,i am getting anoyyed about everyone saying its my diet........man its been so long since i even touched a donut,licked some icecream......im dedicated and i am willing to spend hours reading threads to find answers that half the time are "TEST is TEST" or "DECA vs EQ" which makes my research slow but i get it done...........

Dizzy is offline Banned
    sk*-
    I've read alot of your threads and I respect you bro. And your right on about the difference between use and abuse. But even "using" steriods at 19 is not what I would consider healthy. And I'm not ignorant enough to say that my doing steriods is healthy. It simply is not. But all the more reason not to inject and injest a bunch of hormones. On a body that is already overloading on these hormone and is not done growing and developing it is more dangerous. Do some more research.

If you don't want to be the next Ronnie Coleman then why would you do steriods at 18? You don't have to worry about getting the jump on anyone. And D00fy has come a long way, but this thread was set up so he could justify using the juice at an early age.

I know at least a couple of guys who are scewed for life because they started juicing in high school. Their coaches actually gave them roids. Makes me sick. Their eyes are all yellow, they have craters all over their face from acne, and cannot lift a kitty cat without grunting in pain from the joint and muscle damage (from pushing themselves too far). And they are only 25 or 26. That is sad and I would hate to see that happen to anyone. Take it however ya like. But I only say this because I don't want anything bad to happen to you bros.

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Dizzy
    If you don't want to be the next Ronnie Coleman then why would you do steriods at 18?
    That's easy, Dizzy, I'm 19, and want to look good now, not when I am 30 and married with 3 kids. We're in our primes, and want to look our best, and AS can help us get to our best, that's not too unreasonable.... is it?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    sk*- I knew you would jump at me. I'm not pointing my finger at you bro. In fact I said I respect you for playing it smart. I know that you've already made up your mind and didn't listen to a ton of guys say they wish they would have waited to use. Or that they are glad that they did wait. And before realization, or even an atttempt at realization for that matter, say that it's ok for teens to use aas. My friends did take precautionary methods, I don't have to ask tg about anything. But, do you think that taking all those precautionary measures makes steriods safe for kids; or adults for that matter? Your right that there aren't many studies about teens and roids. But your doing one......on yourself. There aren't many studies done on roids at all. That doesn't make it ok. I'm not here to tell you how to live your life. I'm only trying to help out a young brother. Here is some snippets of what I found. Followed by a link to a strong argument by Todd Robinson.

Anabolic steroid use in young athletes can stunt growth by causing premature calcification of the epiphysial plate (Sharp, 1995).

The potential for administering estrogen analogues like Tamoxifen was studied by our group using the glucocorticoid-treated piglet model (Fritz et al. 1998). Adjunctive tamoxifen attenuated the reduction in axial skeleton growth (snout to rump length) as well as BMD. The mechanism of this favourable effect remains unclear, but two mechanisms have been suggested. Tamoxifen may either up-regulate transforming growth factor- ß production or antagonize estrogen receptor-dependent gene activation (Fritz et al. 1998).

Arnold Schwarzenegger, once a steroid user himself, addresses the issue of teenage steroid use. "Teenagers should never take anabolic steroids in an attempt to build up the size and strength of their muscle structure. During the teenage years, young males are already in their most anabolic state, with testosterone flooding the system. Adding synthetic anabolic at this point is totally unnecessary"

The credibility gap between anabolic steroid users and medical personnel can be narrowed by honest acknowledgment that anabolic steroids can have physical effects deemed desirable and even necessary by the user. It may be helpful to distinguish common, non-life-threatening side effects (acne, gynecomastia , balding) from the more rare and potentially fatal complications such as malignancies or thrombotic phenomena.

http://wrt-jeneault.syr.edu/classes/.../robinson.html

Dizzy is offline Banned
    FiftheGreat- nineteen and in your prime? HA. So your saying it's just all downhill from there huh?

tackle78 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not really a strong supporter of either side on this issue, but I do know alot of guys who just had D-bol before their workouts in high school, year round. But I know some 40 somethings that do the same thing. I also have met 17 year olds taht are plenty responsible to handle their use, and 30 year olds who shouldn't be allowed to take aspiren. The age for AS is in the individual. WHether he is emotionally able to handle it. Also, I have one question, who said it was ok for 18 year olds to fight wars but they can't drink or take AS? I'm not supporting AS use amongst teens, in fact the majority of teens can't even come close to handling it, but some can.

good info stuff like this makes me read the boards 24/7

man i wish i was 6'0 or around there i been stuck at 5'9 since 10th grade

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by PTbyJason
    let's update this to be fair. For those that started young, if you know what you know now, would you still have done it? What have you learned since then?
    I started at 19 but I took a few things into consideration first...I had my knee's x-rayed when I was 17 due to a football injury and my doc was able to tell me that my growth plates were fused and I would not grow any taller...(that was an issue for me)...I had a full 5 yrs. of training under me, alot of which was with an amatuer bodybuilder...I knew how to train, rest and alot about nutrition by the time I was 17...I already had a sloid base and felt I was close to my natural potential...I was benching 420lbs when i was 18 and all natural, my squat was 550lbs...I'm only 5'10" and I was a lean 205lbs at the time...I also had over a years worth of research under me before I started a cycle...I am comfortable with my decision but it is all an individual thing...

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    started to lift in 6th grade... about 13 years old with pushups, pullups, situps. first time i was 15 1/2 8th grade summer for the football team. i took deca for 5 weeks, and got ripped off at 230$ my best friend also did it... we havent got much taller since, haha. i have done EQ and deca on two other seperate occasions, and i just finished a cyc of deca, sus, and dbol ... im 18 now, and im looking forward to the next cyc for my last football season. fina/eq/test enanthate /stanol-v/clen -eca 2wk~2wk all the way through and maybe some anavar , all followed by a boatload of clomid... im gettign giddy just thinking about it. there is a freshman kid in my school right now who put up 410 on bench the other day, and he is completely natural... daddy is a hardcore bodybuilder and shit.

popeyethasailah good luck on the coming cycle

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Alright, well I'm 19.5 years old. I started lifting weights, when I was 17.5. It's been a little over two years now that i've been lifting wieghts. I've always been serious about lifting, never sloppy, and BARELY EVER did I miss a workout. Haven't been injured yet (thank god) and only used supplements like protein, ripped fuel, creatine, glutamine, etc...

I've been research steroids for about 9 months now! That's almost a full year!!! I wish I found this board earlier, but oh well, i've been a member for like 5 months, so it's damn good.

I've wanted to juice since July of last year. But i've decided to wait till i'm 21 which will be summer of 2003. That's a long time from now, I will have close to 4 years training by then. Also, i've been 167/168 cm since I was 16. So i haven't grown in 4 years! Also, at the age of 16, thanks to GREAT genetics I'M ALREADY LOSING MY HAIR!!!

Alright, well I'm 19.5 years old. I started lifting weights, when I was 17.5. It's been a little over two years now that i've been lifting wieghts. I've always been serious about lifting, never sloppy, and BARELY EVER did I miss a workout. Haven't been injured yet (thank god) and only used supplements like protein, ripped fuel, creatine, glutamine, etc...

I've been research steroids for about 9 months now! That's almost a full year!!! I wish I found this board earlier, but oh well, i've been a member for like 5 months, so it's damn good.

I've wanted to juice since July of last year. But i've decided to wait till i'm 21 which will be summer of 2003. That's a long time from now, I will have close to 4 years training by then. Also, i've been 167/168 cm since I was 16. So i haven't grown in 4 years! Also, at the age of 16, thanks to GREAT genetics I'M ALREADY LOSING MY HAIR!!!

I'm about 99.3276% sure that I will not grow anymore. I'm sure i've reached my max in terms of growing. But, I know that naturally I can still do a lot in body building. So, I'll see how things go until summer 2003, might not even want to do juice. But i'm pretty sure the temptation will be overwhelming!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

In terms of younger people, like 16-20, it's ALL about your body. Not all people stop growing at the age of 19 like me. It's just he way my body is. I can tell/feel both physically AND mentally that I am, and can handle steroids. BUT, even with that, i'm still going to wait another year or so.

I don't know, i'm just rambling now, i'm gonna shut up.

oops, sorry about that double post thing

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I would fight to the death for your right to make up your own mind as an adult. The last thing I wanted to do was try to make you uncomfortable about your decision. It's not your strong young minds that I was talking about. But at least your here learning, intead of just walking into a gym and buying 500 dbols without a clue. I look forward to bashing heads with you again sk*. The force is strong within you. Peace.

oye is 400mg test/400mg eq im still think about goin with 200mg test/200mg eq to see how my body responds:/

Mugs is offline Anabolic Member
    I was 17 and didn't know a thing! Stopped my growth instantly !! :-(

askingforit is offline Junior Member
    Well, I have been training on and off since I was about 14 but not seriously. Now I'm 23 years old. I just got out of the Marines last year, so that was 4 years of 'training', but that was mostly cardio so I don't count it as much. Anyhow, the heaviest I have ever been was about 165 pounds, and I'm at about 160 now. Been training for close to 6 months seriously now, and looking at the board for about as long. The whole reason I ended up here was because I typed 'Steroids ' into a search engine....I wanted to get some AS. I think it's great that everyone here for the most part is well informed and tell people to wait until they are older, but I definitely know what it feels like to be 17 and weighin all of nothin, feelin inferior to everyone. I'm definitely glad I didn't have a source until now, which was really the only reason I waited to do AS. If someone had given me a tub of DBOL a year ago, I'd have probably been eating them like crazy. Now thanks to this board I'm gonna finally do a cycle in the safest way I can and hopefully keep as much as I can. It's just funny to me that all the little guys seem to get told not to do AS but.....if I could get to my gains naturally I wouldn't have a need to. The life of a hardgainer

10sne1 is offline New Member
    i started juicin at 15. my first cycle was d-bol deca and sust gained 40 lbs and kept it all!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    The risks outweight the gains when you talk about juicing at a young age. Why don't you just train hard and eat a lot?!? I tell ya, I hear people always saying "Oh I'm such a hard gainer" or "I just can't gain any weight". Bullshit! If they worked out and ate like me for six months, they'd gain weight!!! Remember Doofy, there is no substitute for hard work and dedication.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by sk*

I agree with you about the diet, but what are the side effects?
    hmmm.... well I guess the side effects from eating a lot are bigger muscles, expensive grocery bills, and taking big shits. Is this what you are asking?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information