Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Susguy's Avatar
    Susguy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    285

    interesting find on Sus prices

    bros i was just looking at my sus today and i saw the price tag on the side of the case. i got the karachi pakistan sus and they are selling it for 43 Rupees. 1 US dollar = 60.567151 RUPEES. so what i found is that sources are getting this stuff for less than $1 and turning it around and selling it for 9-12 dollars or whatever they charge.. hmm. just passing on info thats all..

  2. #2
    O'Natural is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    31
    Sh*t i pay $5.50 each now that sounds high.

  3. #3
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    It's called... 'business'

  4. #4
    Susguy's Avatar
    Susguy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    285
    for my last cycle i end up paying $7/amp...

  5. #5
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    Once you're in India, you can get them in bulk for even cheaper then that.

  6. #6
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    sources do it for the money not to help you out

  7. #7
    Mr.Burns's Avatar
    Mr.Burns is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Once you're in India, you can get them in bulk for even cheaper then that.
    Can you buy in bulk OTC in India?

  8. #8
    Susguy's Avatar
    Susguy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    285
    bro i am going to india in may i am def going to pull something off... i been there many times on family trips but never knew about roids there. but can you just walk up to a pharmacy and order this stuff. What will be the best way on bring it back to us, should i just mail it from there or just bring it on with me in the luggage.

  9. #9
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Susguy
    bro i am going to india in may i am def going to pull something off... i been there many times on family trips but never knew about roids there. but can you just walk up to a pharmacy and order this stuff. What will be the best way on bring it back to us, should i just mail it from there or just bring it on with me in the luggage.
    mail from there bro?!

  10. #10
    Dimes's Avatar
    Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,136
    I pay 8 dollars an amp, lol, so all of you cant complain, but its all business, they get it to us, we pay them for the service and product, its all good.

  11. #11
    Susguy's Avatar
    Susguy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    mail from there bro?!
    thats what i am going to do just to be on the safe side.. if the customs get it i will only loose about 30 bucks.. not 300 bucks.. so a good trade off.. one more question though.. does the indian pharmacy have everything like eq. clomid, test ent.

  12. #12
    BigGenes's Avatar
    BigGenes is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    729
    Alot of those street roids overthere are fakes bro. I would be careful and read up on how to tell a fake from a real. Also what I would do is just buy one amp, and put a drop on your tounge. Those fakes shouldn't be half fake they should be complete fakes, so if your tounge doesn't get the funny numbing type feeling from the test and it just kinda taste like some oil(probably cooking oil) than its for sure a fake. If you guys don't believe me than next time after you take your next shot of test. Take the needle off and push really hard on the plunger making one tiny drop come out. I promise you can't mistake that numbing feeling. Its not really numbing your tounge but it can't be mistaken.

  13. #13
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Alot of those street roids overthere are fakes bro. I would be careful and read up on how to tell a fake from a real. Also what I would do is just buy one amp, and put a drop on your tounge. Those fakes shouldn't be half fake they should be complete fakes, so if your tounge doesn't get the funny numbing type feeling from the test and it just kinda taste like some oil(probably cooking oil) than its for sure a fake. If you guys don't believe me than next time after you take your next shot of test. Take the needle off and push really hard on the plunger making one tiny drop come out. I promise you can't mistake that numbing feeling. Its not really numbing your tounge but it can't be mistaken.
    i thought the numb feeling was from the ba not the test. i could be wrong but if im right it would not be hard to fake.

  14. #14
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    i thought the numb feeling was from the ba not the test. i could be wrong but if im right it would not be hard to fake.
    your right test does not give u a numbing feeling. trust me i have tasted the poweder/

  15. #15
    BigGenes's Avatar
    BigGenes is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    i thought the numb feeling was from the ba not the test. i could be wrong but if im right it would not be hard to fake.
    Have you tasted winnie before? I did, and it doesn't have a numbing taste but it does have BA in it. Also do you think the guys making fakes are going to put BA in it when they really never heard of anyone tasting it? But I honestly don't know if its the BA or what. I just know that test has that numbing taste and winnie is bitter as ****.

  16. #16
    BigGenes's Avatar
    BigGenes is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    your right test does not give u a numbing feeling. trust me i have tasted the poweder/
    LOL I don't know what gives it the numbing taste, but test will taste like that and fakes won't. If I put cooking oil in a vial it won't have that taste. Oh and WTF did you taste the powder for? lol

  17. #17
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i have tasted the poweder/
    haha...you got problems bro

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •