Decakur is offline Junior Member

18-19 yers old and on a cycle?

How many here did ther first cycle in the earlier age of 18-19?
    I think is pretty ok too start with 18-19 years old, if you are
    a full growth person on the length..
    Comments?

O'Natural is offline New Member
    I was 23 my first cycle 10 weeks E-test 300mg 20 pound i gained

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    i was 19 my first one, deca and test

p.s. i think the only thing u should wait to use is hgh until your older. gives u that second wave of youth

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    i am 18 and have not used yet. I think it was nptatude who said that ounce you use gear, your test levels will never get back to where they were. So by doing it at our age, we are shortchanging ourselves.

Does anyone else out their disagree that test levels will never get back to where they were after 1 cycle of test? (not talking deca or tren )

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    i am 18 and have not used yet. I think it was nptatude who said that ounce you use gear, your test levels will never get back to where they were. So by doing it at our age, we are shortchanging ourselves.

Does anyone else out their disagree that test levels will never get back to where they were after 1 cycle of test? (not talking deca or tren)

I disagree... your test levels will normalize with a proper PCT and a reasonable cycle. Your HPTA's ability to normalize is a function your body, so no one can make any definitive statements about everyone in general. However, from personal experience and total testosterone lab tests, my levels normalized after 2 reasonable cycles. In fact, almost 900, so it was even on the high end. But that was after 8 months off and the 8 months I spent training hard with lots of cardio.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    I disagree... your test levels will normalize with a proper PCT and a reasonable cycle. Your HPTA's ability to normalize is a function your body, so no one can make any definitive statements about everyone in general. However, from personal experience and total testosterone lab tests, my levels normalized after 2 reasonable cycles. In fact, almost 900, so it was even on the high end. But that was after 8 months off and the 8 months I spent training hard with lots of cardio.
    hearing things like that makes me excited. maybe its not so bad doing them at 119-20

hearing things like that makes me excited. maybe its not so bad doing them at 119-20

no, it is bad doing them in general though. Research more and more until you feel like a subject matter expert. Dont' start a cycle until you spend alot of time learning more.

Does anyone else out their disagree that test levels will never get back to where they were after 1 cycle of test? (not talking deca or tren)
    I disagree too.. Your levels will be the same again with at nice PCT.

I thinking about Anavar Only as a first start, then wait a year or 2 for TEST E.

Please give me som help

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    im 18...doing a deca /dbol /test E cycle right now...in my 4th week

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    This has been covered many times. Not a flame...but did you even search for this? I know you will find enough info on this subject.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    axe is right, there must be a million posts on AAS and age on the board

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    did a cycle of deca at 16 gained 10 lbs weights went up huge, now 19 doing a cycle of test e in my 2nd week

DanRT117 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decakur
    How many here did ther first cycle in the earlier age of 18-19?
    I think is pretty ok too start with 18-19 years old, if you are
    a full growth person on the length..
    Comments?
    i really feel sorry for you guys that are using juice that young
    i dont know anyone who used at 18 or 19 that doesnt regret it later on. you guys just dont think about the consequences later in life . your messing with your bodies physical structure. its not a f***in game. this crap shouldnt even be aloud to be posted. IMO

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanRT117
    i really feel sorry for you guys that are using juice that young
    i dont know anyone who used at 18 or 19 that doesnt regret it later on. you guys just dont think about the consequences later in life . your messing with your bodies physical structure. its not a f***in game. this crap shouldnt even be aloud to be posted. IMO
    I agree with what your saying, but i'm only 19 as well. and my current cycle dwarfs those talked of above. I also am having an endocrinologist monitor me in many ways, and i am taking proper precautions. So far i'm not on the aas yet, just growth hormone , igf-1, t3, slin, and pgf2a, and i've lost roughly 4-5% body fat and gained about 6 pounds now.

Notice to all people 19, etc. and reading this. I AM HAVING AN ENDO MONITOR ME, please do not attempt to supplement growth hormone at a young age, when you are not taking serious precautions. AAS is one thing, it will mess up your hormones, growth hormone will leave you looking retarded, having disproportionate growth, acromegaly, and can cause more harm than good!!! Especially if your organs grow at an accellerated rate and lose proper functionality. Wouldn't it suck if in your journey to "get huge" you diet from an enlarged organ that lost functionality?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I did my first cycle of test cyp at 750mg/week x 12 weeks when I was 17. Took another 12 years before I went back on. I wanted to get as far as I could and when I got to the point of no more gains I went back on again.

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    i agree that you shouldnt do steroids at a young age, especially 18 i am soooooooooo glad that i didnt make that mistake when i was 18, i knew nothing about steroids compared to now.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I did my first cycle at 17, but I was already 6'3 and wasn't worried about stunting my growth. I mean, not to say I don't regret doing it.. if I knew what I do now I would have atleast waited till I was 20. I ran Sust @ 500mg for 8 weeks and gained 31lbs.. ate anything that wasn't nailed to the floor though so you can imagine about 30% of that was fat.

The teenagers that have growth allready. That dont gonna get any taler.
    It will mess upp your hormone system you say?
    Yeah, it *****ing will, but not wo much, depend on witch
    steroid you use, and the PCT..
    Anyone disagree?

DanRT117 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decakur
    The teenagers that have growth allready. That dont gonna get any taler.
    It will mess upp your hormone system you say?
    Yeah, it *****ing will, but not wo much, depend on witch
    steroid you use, and the PCT..
    Anyone disagree?
    i thought i was done growing at eighteen too . i was 6'2" 165-170 from age 16 to 21. from 21 to 25 i went from 170 to 225 and i didnt do anything special to get there (no AAS) just food and exercise. for years though i would have sworn i was done growing. but i realize now i was not done. by the way, i did my first cycle at 26 and i have no regrets.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    I am 18 - I am researching my first cycle but I don't intend on carrying one out for a good awhile - I just want to learn all I can right now before I " take the plunge " .

I like the idea angelxterminator suggested - having a doctor monitor your body while on.

For those of you that are going to take the plunge at an early age I would be sure to get an X-ray done on your growth plates ( your wrists... shoulders... ect ect ). At a hospital such x-rays may cost a bit of money but you can go to a chiropractor and get them much cheaper. If your growth plates are not fused I would not bother doing a cycle . You'll limit your full natural potential that way.

Anyway , thats just my .2 cents .

Thread Information