johnjohn26 is offline Junior Member

Propionate cycle...

Im thinking about running a Propionate only cycle (100mg eod), mixed with nolva(20mg ed). Dont want any bloating. Is the nolva enough to prevent this? Or should I throw something else in?

Also, what should I expect in terms of sex drive?

saltydog1820 is offline Junior Member
    Run 75 - 100mg ED with 10 -20 mg of Nolva and you shouldnt see any bloat. Running it now with Winny 50mg ED. Sex drive will put a smile on your womans face.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    at least 150mg eod (better 75mg ed) and take nolva and ldex or nolva and proviron

dont expect too much in term of sex drive... well, i didnt feel anyting different while on test... and i was takin proviron too!

puyore is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    at least 150mg eod (better 75mg ed) and take nolva and ldex or nolva and proviron

dont expect too much in term of sex drive... well, i didnt feel anyting different while on test... and i was takin proviron too!
    Were you also on letro?

youknowme is offline Member
    Run 75-100mg ED. ED injections will keep your bloodlevels steady and you'll se less cons and more pros.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    100mg/ed of test prop should have ur sex drive in hyperdrive!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn26
    Im thinking about running a Propionate only cycle (100mg eod), mixed with nolva(20mg ed). Dont want any bloating. Is the nolva enough to prevent this? Or should I throw something else in?

Also, what should I expect in terms of sex drive?
    First, if your just starting out, going with just test is the smartest thing ive heard for a first time... and 75-100mg ED is the best for your levels (yes i know im parroting that) and the sex should be great!! (stamina like crazy!!) you'll be able to see how you react to just test, and if you stack later, you'll know that if there is any change, it will be cause of the new stuff... IMO

johnjohn26 is offline Junior Member
    I was thinking of doing 100 mg eod, so it would average out to be 350 mg/week. If I take the Prop and the nolva, I shouldnt see any bloating? Im also interested in hcg , even though its not a long cycle. Dont want my nuts to shrink, plus I heard it helps you recover much faster.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    75-100mg ed for prop is the best way to run it. 150 eod minimum

Thread Information