Thread: beginner

DubC is offline New Member

beginner

I'm new to the A.S. scene, i've been lifting for about six months. I'm 6' 6" and 192 lbs, needless to say i could use a few pounds. I just got 9 viles of omnedren250, the jelfa brand. I wanted to know if i could or should start using, i'm in the middle of a lacrosse season but i don't have to worry about testing. I have practice 5 days a week but i also do a regular lifting routine-monday legs, tuesday shoulder back and tri, thursday chest and bi. will i achieve my desired results if i start using now or should i wait until my season ends. I eat incredibly well and i'm extrememly motivated, i;m tired of being a bean pole. any suggestions on this matter would be greatly appreciated. DubC

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board my friend!

IMO 9 omna's is not enough gear for anyone... i think you would be dissappointed with the results...

What is your age ? and what exactly do you want to achieve? Do you want to gain alot of size,a bit of size,cut up,increase strength?

Let us know...and we'll see if we can help!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome. you may want to first analyze your training and eating habits first before dipping into the AS scene. also, the water retention from omnas makes it very difficult to maintain your normal endurance, not good during a lacrosse season.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Any AS is gonna be wasted during lacrosse season. You're doing way too much cardio. Also, like these guys said, 9 amps of omnas is not enough, you need more like 20 and then you'll be on your way to a base for a decent cycle. Read up bro, you've got lots of research to do, but you've some to the right place. Welcome to AR and on't hesitate to try out that search button before posting a question. Chances are, it's already been answered. Oh, and for the record, if you were so inclined, you can drink Winstrol .

Thank you for the warm welcome. 20 omna's! 9 omna's isn't enough? doesn't this stuff last for up to 12 days or so? According to my watch that's a 16 week cycle. Also i want to gain about twenty pounds, i would eventually like to be HUGE and FREAKY but not on my first cycle.

I can't get anymore omna, but i can get winstrol pills, i've read that it's a pretty good stack, how much should i get($1.50-$2 each) if i do one vile of omna a week?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Six months of training is not enough experience to warrant steriod use. If you ate like a champ and trained your ass off you could gain more weight neturally and probably easily. You're 6'6 and 192 lbs.

If you're going to do it, you need anti-e's and clomid too so make sure you can get that too. You really should do at least 500 mg a week of omnadren .

500 mg omna a week for 8 weeks
    50 mg winnie everyday weeks 5-10
    0.25 mg arimidex ed
    Clomid 3 days after last winnie dose.

**Honestly, you should wait until you have at least 2 years of hard training and strict diet under your belt though.

Thread Information