SINCE73 is offline Junior Member

Can I get an honest opinion?

I have read this board for about a month & have become addicted.
    I started reading this board after I took my first shot of 200mg Test from Brovel. (save the comments about Brovel, I've read enough since then)
    I am 37 years old & have never been on gear in my life.
    I've am currently on my 3rd week of test & the results are better than I had anticipated.
    I have read enough from this site to get my diet & training down & everything is going better than expected.
    I only have 1 question for you guys & I hope you will give me your honest opinion.
    Since I'm only doing 1cc of 200mg per week x 10, is there really any real cause to worry about gyno or any other major side effect from such a low dosage?
    I have done a ton of research on this board & everyone to the man/woman suggest getting some anti eo's but, most everyone thinks running anything under 400mg or more per week is pretty much useless anyways.
    I have known a ton of guys that use low test only & have never had any problems from side effects & I want to continue to the K.I.S.S. method but, I would sleep much better if I had some opinions from you guys that are more experienced than the local gym rats that don't have access to this board.

Low test = no problem mate, sleep ez or,
    Low test = dummy, any amount can cause serious trouble.... quit now.

Thanks in advance.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    everbody is different. Right now Im on 500mg of test a week and have realized that I am not gyno prone (this is my 2nd cycle) however I still have nolva on hand just in case i feel any symptons at all. Why not have nolva on hand because you should run it for PCT as well

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SINCE73
    I have read this board for about a month & have become addicted.
    I started reading this board after I took my first shot of 200mg Test from Brovel. (save the comments about Brovel, I've read enough since then)
    I am 37 years old & have never been on gear in my life.
    I've am currently on my 3rd week of test & the results are better than I had anticipated.
    I have read enough from this site to get my diet & training down & everything is going better than expected.
    I only have 1 question for you guys & I hope you will give me your honest opinion.
    Since I'm only doing 1cc of 200mg per week x 10, is there really any real cause to worry about gyno or any other major side effect from such a low dosage?
    I have done a ton of research on this board & everyone to the man/woman suggest getting some anti eo's but, most everyone thinks running anything under 400mg or more per week is pretty much useless anyways.
    I have known a ton of guys that use low test only & have never had any problems from side effects & I want to continue to the K.I.S.S. method but, I would sleep much better if I had some opinions from you guys that are more experienced than the local gym rats that don't have access to this board.

Low test = no problem mate, sleep ez or,
    Low test = dummy, any amount can cause serious trouble.... quit now.

Thanks in advance.
    well everyone is different. Some people get gyno from low test levels and some dont get gyno from 1+ gram of test/week. Its impossible to say but the same persons chances of getting gyno are a lot less with 200mg/week than with 1000mg/week. Just play it safe and get some nolva. Inexpensive and great insurance.

Thread Information