jaffry20 is offline Member

Question 1st Time using Prop, Just Its Sides, Dirty Gear or Hitting Wrong Spot?

Alright, when I take my Test Prop. It's fukin paralyzing me where I can't even walk, hurst so much. I'm Doing It EOD in my Delt and Gluteus Medius, the pain usually last a few days which is cool whatever, like it hurts in my delt but i can deal with a little pain, but the Butt, fuk I can't even walk, like it sweals up huge, seems like it's all bruised and just pain, can't sit, sleep on it, nothing. Is this just how Prop is, cause it's my first time and all doin prop, is it dirty gear or am I just hitting the wrong place??

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    u might be hitting the wrong spot, when i miss it or hit the end of the muscle it hurts so bad, but u gotta apply lots of pressure after.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    Alright, when I take my Test Prop. It's fukin paralyzing me where I can't even walk, hurst so much. I'm Doing It EOD in my Delt and Gluteus Medius, the pain usually last a few days which is cool whatever, like it hurts in my delt but i can deal with a little pain, but the Butt, fuk I can't even walk, like it sweals up huge, seems like it's all bruised and just pain, can't sit, sleep on it, nothing. Is this just how Prop is, cause it's my first time and all doin prop, is it dirty gear or am I just hitting the wrong place??

what brand is it?

Jackt23 is offline Member
    chances are if its vet gear ...its the gear.....if its UG labs...then u might possibly be doing something wrong.....alot of people say use a heating pad/hot shower after a shot messaging till the cows come home...also try cutting the pain with some b12...i had hardcore pain like that when i did my homebrew prop and it made it JUST bareable enough where i could walk with a limp....

i had the impression when walking...my limp was soo bad that fellow black students were givin me a wierd look...like "look at this cracka tryin to walk like us...he think hes cool?"i hope not..oh well....try the b12 or message till your arm feels like its gonna fall off

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    what brand is it?
    It's Orbit Labs, my buddy just finished his cycle and had aloof Prop left which he hooked me up with had a a few spares that he never used last cycle and hooked me up huge, anyways I also shoulda told you my needle size, im using for Glute - 22g 1'1/2, Delt - 22g 1', but it's the glute that's bothering me.

Jackman is offline Banned
    why dont you use a 25g?

I have no idea, just was first showed with a 22g never have had any problems, but is a 25g smaller? and will it cause less pain?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I use 22g everywhere i hit.. never any problems.. i use home brew.

minor pain that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I use 22g everywhere i hit.. never any problems.. i use home brew.

minor pain that's about it.
    Any Problems with Prop. if you ever done it, which I figure you have but you never know?

DoctaBig is offline Member
    a lil b-12 and a hot shower before you inject will work wonders bro...with that said, prop hurts. I remember my first experience w/ prop, i was pretty torn also; especially true if you haven't done injections in a long time in a certain spot.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Any Problems with Prop. if you ever done it, which I figure you have but you never know?
    not yet

BigGenes is offline Member

Sounds like one of 2 things. Either its the amount of BA in it. Which I doult b/c from what I hear orbit is good $hit. Or you are hitting the wrong spot. Remember your syatic nerve is right around there. Check out a website for site injections and it will show your exactly how to take it. You also might wanta start shooting in your tris. I know tris are awesom for me, little to no pain, just like delts or better. That was back when all we had was vet gear.

im using prop on my first cycle and ive only had minor pains from it, but i use b12 and you are right doctabig, it does work wonders for me. but i have never done it out of a hot shower..

Thread Information