Thread: adequan

Another1 is offline Junior Member

adequan

Not quite a steroid question but all the info I found doing a search was in this section so here goes!

-Okay I've tried everything and my shoulder is just F&cked. The cartilage in the AC joint is pretty much gone and the pain during chest day makes it not much fun anymore.

I'm going to try Adequan. I know it's IM but I have a few questions for those who have used it.

First off what size pin did you use? I have 25g and 23g on hand. Is it thin enough for those pins?

Also did you spot inject? I'm curious if it has more of an effect if I injected into my shoulder as opposed to say my quads.

Thanks for all the help,
    Another1

This is a water based injectable,injected in the problem area (or close to it) with any ga.*with a shorter length, possibly* needle you would use for test suspension or injectable winny. and is used for treating animals (dogs and horses) who have degenerative-type or joint problems. From the research I’ve seen, this drug is much better at treating degenerative type joint problems in animals (hip-dysplasia, tendonitis, arthritis, etc…) than it is at treating traumatic injuries. It does, however, work for both. Basically, in every measured area that’s relevant to treating a joint problem (range of motion, flexion, increase in synovial fluid, etc…), this drug has been shown to display improvements in test subjects. When this drug was given to test animals, all of them showed improvement in their joint-related problems.

As a side effect IM administration of 500mgs E4D for 12 weeks of PSGAG, the mean test subject showed roughly a 13.5% increase in bodyweight! This may be due to (orrelated to) the fact that it elevates both White blood cell count as well as the Polymorphonuclear cells. Also of note is that it elevates lymphocytes.

Ideally, I’d say to take 125mgs, IM, every 4 days. This should be done for at least 28 days, and possibly for as long as twice that.

Thanks!

Hooker I appreciate the info! That's exactly what I was looking for. Hopefully 3 or 4 weeks of this and then a test/deca cycle will get this thing licked for a while.

Thanks again,
    Another1

That info was from an article I wrote on BB4L, if you want to read the rest of it.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I just got my Adequan today, i have tennis elbow in both elbows and a massive shoulder problem where I had to stop benching, I'm hoping it works like everyone says. I took my first shot in my delt of the problem shoulder and i'll do every 4th day for 4 weeks. i'll keep you updated

Cool!

Thanks! Mine is coming as we speak. Hopefully I'll get it in the next few days and I'm going to start it immediately.

Benching is what primarily kills my shoulder as well.

Please keep me updated and I'll do the same for you.

Oh and I heard it stings. Did it?

Thanks!

Another1

Thread Information