Thread: 2nd Cycle

bigjayo is offline Associate Member

2nd Cycle

Hey guys, I need feedback heres what I have

6'2 233lbs 16%
    I have done one previous cycle 500mg, 10 weeks, made me horny as hell but not much in the weight room, source suggested 750+ first cycle but I only did 500mg under advice from people on this forum.

30ccs test E 250mg/ml
    56 dbol 10mg(blue hearts)

I was thinking

1-4 500mg
    4-7 750mg
    8-10 1g

1-4 dbol 20mg everyday

and I have access to tren acetate 150mg/ml concentration was thinking of running 1/2cc each time I inject test(2x weekly), so really only 1cc of tren a week as it messes with me(makes me very paranoid, irritiable), but its tren acetate, so that would be like 75mg every 3rd day? I dunno, I would run it 6-8 weeks. Let me know what you guys think.

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    I should also mention,

I know some might say just run 750mg test e for 10 weeks but I always wanted to try a gram just to see if its true what they say, "Magic starts to happen at about a gram". More of a mental thing I suppose, and I keep the dbol low to only 20mg, because it puts water weight on me fast, like 10-15lbs in 2 weeks. Anyone see a problem with me doing 500, then 750, then a gram test?

youknowme is offline Member
    Ok......don't pyramid your cycle like that. What you should be striving after is stabile bloodlevels, you don't get that from pyramids bro. Run either 500mg/week for 10 weeks or 750mg/week for 10 weeks. Personally I would bump it up to 12 weeks. If you plan on running tren then run 75mg ED or 75mg EOD.

Thread Information