Thread: Selling Gear

Mike Guest

Selling Gear

Alright in light of two different things I want to make a post bout selling gear.

1. For those that don't know - people are getting popped left and right. Maybe some sources are getting sloppy or maybe some clients are getting impulsive....either way it's a tight time right now...

PLEASE - be smart - protect yourself and your source - don't conduct any conversations through anything but secure mail accounts. Don't go opening your mouth for the guy with 2 posts that wants a quick hook up on some test amps - if you got a good source keep it. When you know you can trust someone then think bout passing it on. For one - you could be putting your source in a tight spot by passing someone over that's not gonna be legit. Secondly - you may lose a source like that. Just be smart and cautious. Use common sense. These boards have a tendency to 'lighten' the severity of this subject. People start thinking that since it's open conversation on this board that it's really not thqat big of a deal. Afterall it's not like you're doing or selling drugs. WRONG. Might as well be selling coke over the internet. Treat it as such. This is serious guys - please act with common sense. These boards exist because it's our right as people with a freedom of speech to discuss this. That does NOT mean we have a right to conduct illegal business. Personally I don't use, sell, distribute or have anything to do with steroids beyond this board. Get it?

2. I have gotten a few PMs about members of boards who are not 'sources' who are trying to push gear - not that you're making a bunch of money or anything but maybe you're just helping out a guy here and there.

Here's the deal - help a guy out - whatever - it's your decision. But remember that if that happens on this board - if Member A sells to Member B and fucks him over - I hear about it. All the mods do. And some of us mod other boards and ALL of us are in contact with other boards. So since we have your IP logged - how smart is that? Fuck up on one trasaction you're history for the rest of the boards till you get yourself a new handle, IP address and reputation. So think about it - how you going to make money then? If you're gonna do it - do it right.

Be careful guy - good luck

Mike Guest
    I am bumping this cause it puts me at 700 posts! LOL

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Post whore!!!
    Pete

ptbyjason Guest
    700 posts? man, you need a vacation

Mike Guest
    No - but I DO need to get paid like any good post whore LOL

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Nice post Mike- people need to know that by opening there obese mouth's>its jeopardising sources and making aquiring a lot harder.

The Iron Game Guest
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat Post..............Whore

CYCLEON Guest
    we'll jsut refer to him as "the ho"

good post!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    nice post mike,
    thanks for the info too....................

peace bb79

bigtraps is offline Member
    Amen

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Good post dude. No worries. E-mail me sometime.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'll bump this for the HOOCHIE MAMA...

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Its okay I like whores LOL! jk..... Great post

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I heard the word "whore" and came running!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Post whore hey!!

Great post Mike needed to be said.

Like the big man said we all need to be careful

Billy

Mike Guest
    Jesus - I can't leave you juveniles for a day......first I come back to a picture of some chick with a.......well you all saw the post...now I am a big ol whore......

PtbyJason:

Is there a "Ban All" option for mods??

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    bump. good post, congrats on 700. and don't worry about the chicks with dicks, nathan may be breaking up with her now.

OUTofLINE is offline New Member

bump

buuuuuummmmmppppppp!

ptbyjason Guest

ban all?

Sorry man, don't think you can pull that one off. You're going to have to tough it out. It's just the shit you have to put up with for being a post whore.

CYCLEON Guest
    im really not so sure I like the idea of mike becoming a whore. here i was enjoying screwing him over (verbally anyway) for free - does that mean he charges now

Mike Guest
    OK......I am letting this nonsense go on for ONE reason.....it keeps my post bumped to the top

But for all that have not noticed and like to take my authority lightly - check out the title above my avatar....

Be warned mere mortals - your feeble jokes will get you only so far.......IN HELL!!!

Don't make me ban you from LIFE!

ptbyjason Guest
    One post, you went from 700 to 750? What is that all about? You must be a god!!! congrats on 750, I guess tomorrow you will have 800?

CYCLEON Guest

I hate to break this to ya mikey, but the reason your girl-boy said you were a "god" (in bed) was because she was hoping to get a bigger tip than what you normally pay for services rendered. You cant let stuff like that go to your head.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    a post whore who thinks he's god and a chick with a dick. what is this board coming to?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    You all deserve to be viciously molested by young men wearing capes. And when they're done, they should cover you all in scaldingly hot lard and then force you into sexually demeaning positions as the lard solidifies, thus locking you in said poses.

CYCLEON Guest
    Nathan, I never knew u fantasized about mike that way - well, now that the dick/chick dumped him, maybe uv got a chance

SUPER SPORT is offline New Member
    big bump for the little whore lol..jk!

I dont even know you that well to call you that, but it feels good. lol.

anyways, that is good information, too bad you had to post it in such a blatent way for people who dont have the sense to figure that out on their own.

be smart guys!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well I have been away for a while myself, took a well needed vacation, and I come back and Big Ole Mike post a great posts like this. Man, I am glad you pointed out to all the scammers and folks that want to F?ck people that they are being watched. Preciate the info, for us little whores.. opps did I say whore? Dammit, I mean little folks.. heeee.. Just joshin ya Mikester. Keep up the good posts man!

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Nathan
    You all deserve to be viciously molested by young men wearing capes. And when they're done, they should cover you all in scaldingly hot lard and then force you into sexually demeaning positions as the lard solidifies, thus locking you in said poses.
    Whatever U say there, BATMAN.

Good post, by the way.

Mike Guest
    Well that's all very special guys....

Back to the original post......

BUMP

Thread Information