meat is offline Associate Member

andogenic affect on voice

ive read a lot of info about sides from highly androgenic AAS and they hit on the deepening of ones voice alot, has this ever been a problem for any of you if so when did you notice the change in all honesty i dont think i would mind my voice deepening a bit

BigGenes is offline Member
    Your voice won't get deeper unless your taking doses you should never dream of or have the money for.

right on ,thanks

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    On woman the voice deepens, on us its supposed to gt more feminine, , correct me if im worng, after reading this post im not really sure, lol.

Nah bro, we stay the same. Our bodies were designed to handle test. Womens wern't. Thus they get alot of strange changes if they juice.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    When I first started with AAS my voice cracked like crazy for the first month or so, and it hadn't dont that since jr high. It went away quickly though and it hasn't happend since, weird.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    When I first started with AAS my voice cracked like crazy for the first month or so, and it hadn't dont that since jr high. It went away quickly though and it hasn't happend since, weird.
    That could be a number of things, but it was probably just a strange coencedience.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ours allready deepened during puberty when we first started making Testosterone . That is mainly one of the virilization side effects for a female.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    lol this woman at tha place i work out at...definately on steroids , shes bigger than most of tha men, and when u hear her talk, if u weren't looking you'd think a 450 lb gay man was standing behind u....quite disgusting if you ask me

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I know theres this huge guy at my gym..he must of been juicing for a while hes f**kin huge and vascular...anyway he asked me for a spot the other day..he voice was sooo deep..sounded like a subwoofer was talking to me...it must have effect on men too

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    I know theres this huge guy at my gym..he must of been juicing for a while hes f**kin huge and vascular...anyway he asked me for a spot the other day..he voice was sooo deep..sounded like a subwoofer was talking to me...it must have effect on men too
    I am sorry but I have to flame you for what you just said.
    .he must of been juicing for a while hes f**kin huge and vascular...
    Dude don't ever say that again. Seriously you don't know what your talking about. Just b/c someone is huge and vascular doesn't mean anything, and you went right to the conclusion that he has been juicing for a while. I am sorry this is mean, but I can't stand it when people say $hit like that. And no your voice doesn't get deeper, either that guy just had a natural deep voice or he is a smoker. Wow.......... I just still can't believe you said that........

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    I am sorry but I have to flame you for what you just said. Dude don't ever say that again. Seriously you don't know what your talking about. Just b/c someone is huge and vascular doesn't mean anything, and you went right to the conclusion that he has been juicing for a while. I am sorry this is mean, but I can't stand it when people say $hit like that. And no your voice doesn't get deeper, either that guy just had a natural deep voice or he is a smoker. Wow.......... I just still can't believe you said that........
    Agreed...

Your voice won't get deeper unless your taking doses you should never dream of or have the money for.
    Define: doses one should never dream of

[curiosity]

Well I mean when you start counting your test in grams and not in mgs(and I am not talking about your total mg use for that cycle) I am talking about you test alone use. I have seen strange things happen to good bros at crazy doses. Like a good friend of mine got back hair at only 1 gram a week. another friend was taking 2.5 grams a week. and I know a guy that was taking 3 grams a week of just test and alot of other **** as well. Who knows what happens at those doses. I am not going to say your vioce gets deeper b/c it shouldn't but I don't know what happens when you start taking somehting outrageous like that.

Well I mean when you start counting your test in grams and not in mgs(and I am not talking about your total mg use for that cycle) I am talking about you test alone use. I have seen strange things happen to good bros at crazy doses. Like a good friend of mine got back hair at only 1 gram a week. another friend was taking 2.5 grams a week. and I know a guy that was taking 3 grams a week of just test and alot of other **** as well. Who knows what happens at those doses. I am not going to say your vioce gets deeper b/c it shouldn't but I don't know what happens when you start taking somehting outrageous like that.

Fair enough.

Your from barbados(sp?) do you know papsung? he is not on this forum, but several others.

I'm not sure.. possibly...

Thought the only Bajan(slang for Barbadian) on this site was Big k.I.g.

Well he is a good friend of mine and I was just wondering. He knows me as Doc or Big-T.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    no no...this would be practically impossible to do that naturally...hes about 22, already bald mind you with that crown around his head type hair..his arms have to be over 22" unflexed. You would have to see him

no no...this would be practically impossible to do that naturally...hes about 22, already bald mind you with that crown around his head type hair..his arms have to be over 22" unflexed. You would have to see him
    Dude don't knock people going bald, and yea he is big so what. Reread what you posted and then just appologize for the pure newbie comment you made. I don't care how old he is, you can't assume what you did unless you see the real signs. Bad body acne, redish colored skin, goes from not vascular to vascular over the course of a week. things like that. Just b/c he is bald, huge, and young doesn't mean anything to me. Yea you can think he might be juiceing, but don't say it outloud.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    On woman the voice deepens, on us its supposed to gt more feminine, , correct me if im worng, after reading this post im not really sure, lol.
    womens voices can get deeper not higher with use of AAS... but that is all dependant on what they use and how much.. and how it individually effects each female

Dude don't knock people going bald, and yea he is big so what. Reread what you posted and then just appologize for the pure newbie comment you made. I don't care how old he is, you can't assume what you did unless you see the real signs. Bad body acne, redish colored skin, goes from not vascular to vascular over the course of a week. things like that. Just b/c he is bald, huge, and young doesn't mean anything to me. Yea you can think he might be juiceing, but don't say it outloud.

Agreed.. as junior competitor, there was a guy competing against me...16 years old..5'6" and an accomplished light-heavy...and 100% natural.. Can't walk around tossing around assumptions...Just detracts from an individual's hard work..

ANYWAY.. we've digressed from the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Agreed.. as junior competitor, there was a guy competing against me...16 years old..5'6" and an accomplished light-heavy...and 100% natural.. Can't walk around tossing around assumptions...Just detracts from an individual's hard work..

ANYWAY.. we've digressed from the thread
    I know we have digressed from the thread but for good reasons. Fvcking newbies can't go around thinking juice is magic and they do! This guy(not you Nark) is showing everyone what newbies think and say. Kid you gotta understand that people gain wieght by working hard and eating right. If you don't do both of those things you can't gain weight and you can't get huge. People give juice a bad name and people like you think that if you huge you have to be on juice. People like you obveously never worked out right and gained mass the right way(good diet too). And as far as his age goes, that doesn't mean $hit. Look how cut up I am. I eat 5000cal ed and I eat whatever is infront of me. On top of that I am bulking with test-e. My avatar is a pic of me yesturday 5-weeks into my cycle and 2 months into my diet. Most people would be gaining fat like crazy(and if you new my diet I could see you saying, **** he must be cutting with some steroids ) if they did what I did, but everyone is different. Some people are big naturally, I like to say they have the "big gene". And some people go bald at 18. I am not trying to hate on you, I am trying to educate you. Nark you know this is not directed at you(I quoted you b/c I was responding to you at the top.

I know we have digressed from the thread but for good reasons. Fvcking newbies can't go around thinking juice is magic and they do! This guy(not you Nark) is showing everyone what newbies think and say. Kid you gotta understand that people gain wieght by working hard and eating right. If you don't do both of those things you can't gain weight and you can't get huge. People give juice a bad name and people like you think that if you huge you have to be on juice. People like you obveously never worked out right and gained mass the right way(good diet too). And as far as his age goes, that doesn't mean $hit. Look how cut up I am. I eat 5000cal ed and I eat whatever is infront of me. On top of that I am bulking with test-e. My avatar is a pic of me yesturday 5-weeks into my cycle and 2 months into my diet. Most people would be gaining fat like crazy(and if you new my diet I could see you saying, **** he must be cutting with some steroids) if they did what I did, but everyone is different. Some people are big naturally, I like to say they have the "big gene". And some people go bald at 18. I am not trying to hate on you, I am trying to educate you. Nark you know this is not directed at you(I quoted you b/c I was responding to you at the top.
    agreed

As a high-dosage advocate, i think the thread's inital question should be researched tho... i am curious as to the possible, additional non-lifethreatening side-effects of high-dose cycles.

As a high-dosage advocate, i think the thread's inital question should be researched tho... i am curious as to the possible, additional non-lifethreatening side-effects of high-dose cycles.
    Make a new post and I will tell you about that.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    womens voices can get deeper not higher with use of AAS... but that is all dependant on what they use and how much.. and how it individually effects each female
    Agreed. I think people tend to forget that a women body actually produces a small amount of testosterone . There is a study posted I just read where a dr. had a patient who was having trouble losing weight. after many tests, she finally tested her Test levels and they were very low. She gave the patient a low dose of Testosterone and it actually helped her lose weight.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Where do we start? Enlargment of the heart, Prostate issues, and RBC count...The list goes on. It's the silent killers that no one talks about. I cut my dosages in half. My health is way to important!

EDIT: You said NON life threatening.....My bad.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 11-04-2004 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    EDIT: You said NON life threatening.....My bad.
    That i did...

I read your post about your chest-strain/heart-attack-scare... Sorry you had to go tru that.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    I am sorry but I have to flame you for what you just said. Dude don't ever say that again. Seriously you don't know what your talking about. Just b/c someone is huge and vascular doesn't mean anything, and you went right to the conclusion that he has been juicing for a while. I am sorry this is mean, but I can't stand it when people say $hit like that. And no your voice doesn't get deeper, either that guy just had a natural deep voice or he is a smoker. Wow.......... I just still can't believe you said that........

I know a guy that I went to school with. he was 5'8 , had loads of muscle mass with some definition - he freely admited to taking test and deca and he had a freakishly deep voice you'd attribute to a 7'0 400 lbs bad ass from some cartoon or something .

I would like to see evidence that steroid usage does not cause a deepening of the voice.

great responses guys,thanks this question came up because i work with a couple of guys in the crane buisiness who dont regularly work out and they are in there 40s and 50s and are rock solid you should see the size of there lower forearms,FREAKY! any ways they just have this crazy deep voice like dam* Drill Instructors and yes they smoke but i was just wondering what could cause such a thing OH ! and good info about the female intake of test to aid in wieght loss,i have a friend who lost an enormous amount of weight do to B-12 shots as far as i know thats all her docter gave her with a better diet plan and she went from mrs piggy to hot in less than a year. i dont mean to offend anyone about the mrs piggy statement

Executioner is offline Banned
    i absolutely noticed a deepening of the voice after i begun taking steroids

just my 2c

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually I have heard of a few accounts on this board about voice deepening due to AAS. I posted this thread about a year and a half ago (before my old account was deleted and I got this one) and many users contributed to the post indicating a changing of vocal structure. I believe (although I may be wrong) that palme was quoted as saying he has had issues with singing in the same key that he did before beginning AAS use. I was concerned about this because I rely quite heavily on my voice but I have yet to notice any differences.

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    haahah im into week 3 of my first cycle of test and eq and I think im noticing my voice alittle deeper.
    I just woke up and i called my dogs name it sounded deeper.

TheChosenOne--

I too depend heavily on my voice..and woud like to see research proven that AAS-use does conclusively deepen one's voice

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner
    i absolutely noticed a deepening of the voice after i begun taking steroids

just my 2c

I think that's called puberty!

Thread Information