Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member

Glute Injection...does it really matter where in the glute u inject?

I mean as long as u know ur going into the muscle in the butt does it really matter where u stick urself?

BigGenes is offline Member
    technically as long as your in a muscle you can inject. But when people start thinking like that they get the great idea of site injecting in their forearms. Which if you could without hitting any tendons would probably be cool. But you see there are spefic sites to hit in the muscle to insure you are not hitting a nerve(causeing nerve damage which is temporary) or plugging through a tendon, which is just wrong! Go back and look where your syatic nerve runs and then you will see there is a reason for hitting the place you are suppose to.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    yeah you can fukkin temporarily paralyze yourself if you hit the sciatic... inject in the outer upper quadrant of the glute to avoid it...

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    yeah you can fukkin temporarily paralyze yourself if you hit the sciatic... inject in the outer upper quadrant of the glute to avoid it...
    That happened to a friend of mine. lol we made so much fun of his a$$. lol he couldn't feel anything for like an hour I think. I don't know. I didn't hang out long and that was a long time ago. But I can make a few phone calls and find out. lol

Thread Information