Susguy is offline Associate Member

interesting find on Sus prices

bros i was just looking at my sus today and i saw the price tag on the side of the case. i got the karachi pakistan sus and they are selling it for 43 Rupees. 1 US dollar = 60.567151 RUPEES. so what i found is that sources are getting this stuff for less than $1 and turning it around and selling it for 9-12 dollars or whatever they charge.. hmm. just passing on info thats all..

O'Natural is offline New Member
    Sh*t i pay $5.50 each now that sounds high.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    It's called... 'business'

for my last cycle i end up paying $7/amp...

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Once you're in India, you can get them in bulk for even cheaper then that.

Jackman is offline Banned
    sources do it for the money not to help you out

Mr.Burns is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Once you're in India, you can get them in bulk for even cheaper then that.
    Can you buy in bulk OTC in India?

bro i am going to india in may i am def going to pull something off... i been there many times on family trips but never knew about roids there. but can you just walk up to a pharmacy and order this stuff. What will be the best way on bring it back to us, should i just mail it from there or just bring it on with me in the luggage.

Quote Originally Posted by Susguy
    bro i am going to india in may i am def going to pull something off... i been there many times on family trips but never knew about roids there. but can you just walk up to a pharmacy and order this stuff. What will be the best way on bring it back to us, should i just mail it from there or just bring it on with me in the luggage.
    mail from there bro?!

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I pay 8 dollars an amp, lol, so all of you cant complain, but its all business, they get it to us, we pay them for the service and product, its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    mail from there bro?!
    thats what i am going to do just to be on the safe side.. if the customs get it i will only loose about 30 bucks.. not 300 bucks.. so a good trade off.. one more question though.. does the indian pharmacy have everything like eq. clomid, test ent.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Alot of those street roids overthere are fakes bro. I would be careful and read up on how to tell a fake from a real. Also what I would do is just buy one amp, and put a drop on your tounge. Those fakes shouldn't be half fake they should be complete fakes, so if your tounge doesn't get the funny numbing type feeling from the test and it just kinda taste like some oil(probably cooking oil) than its for sure a fake. If you guys don't believe me than next time after you take your next shot of test. Take the needle off and push really hard on the plunger making one tiny drop come out. I promise you can't mistake that numbing feeling. Its not really numbing your tounge but it can't be mistaken.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Alot of those street roids overthere are fakes bro. I would be careful and read up on how to tell a fake from a real. Also what I would do is just buy one amp, and put a drop on your tounge. Those fakes shouldn't be half fake they should be complete fakes, so if your tounge doesn't get the funny numbing type feeling from the test and it just kinda taste like some oil(probably cooking oil) than its for sure a fake. If you guys don't believe me than next time after you take your next shot of test. Take the needle off and push really hard on the plunger making one tiny drop come out. I promise you can't mistake that numbing feeling. Its not really numbing your tounge but it can't be mistaken.
    i thought the numb feeling was from the ba not the test. i could be wrong but if im right it would not be hard to fake.

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    i thought the numb feeling was from the ba not the test. i could be wrong but if im right it would not be hard to fake.
    your right test does not give u a numbing feeling. trust me i have tasted the poweder/

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    Have you tasted winnie before? I did, and it doesn't have a numbing taste but it does have BA in it. Also do you think the guys making fakes are going to put BA in it when they really never heard of anyone tasting it? But I honestly don't know if its the BA or what. I just know that test has that numbing taste and winnie is bitter as ****.

your right test does not give u a numbing feeling. trust me i have tasted the poweder/
    LOL I don't know what gives it the numbing taste, but test will taste like that and fakes won't. If I put cooking oil in a vial it won't have that taste. Oh and WTF did you taste the powder for? lol

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i have tasted the poweder/
    haha...you got problems bro

Thread Information