Tallon484 is offline Junior Member

Arrow Stanozolol in oil?

I just got ahold of some Winstrol that is suspended in oil. Is this possible?

GETSOME is offline Junior Member
    yes it is

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallon484
    I just got ahold of some Winstrol that is suspended in oil. Is this possible?
    Yes!!!!!! lol sure dude. Its UGL right? b/c if its not its fake. Only people I know of that make oil winnie is a very select few UG labs.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah it comes that way the way Big Genes said. Im thinking it should be less painfull than water based winny. Let us know.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    suspending powder in oil is easier than micronizing it

DO you know if it less painfull. I have a bunch of Zamboms for my next cycle and plan on injecting it so I can take for a longer extended period of time. I might be willing to sell mine to get some Generic Lab stanzolol that is based with oil. I plan on injecting it in weird places trying to get spot induced growth out of it, so it would nice to know if this oil based version would be less painfull. I have heard that zambons hurts like hell and I have not taken winstrol yet.

feed back please!!

Tallon484 is offline Junior Member
    Nope, I don't know because I haven't taken it yet, but I have heard from many sources that oil is less painful.

I'm going to be holding on this cycle until I know everything about. Ever heard of Nemesis Labs?

No bud there I pretty much only know about the main UG labs. sorry and thanks for the info. Please get back to me sometime about the difference in the pain when using the iol based stanzolol vs water based. Im thinking I might be trying to get some of that instead if there is a big enough difference. Have you used water based Stanzolol either???

Thanks bud.

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    There is a new Company that came out called NUTRI-VET. They were an underground Lab.Now they got licened and have a lab in MEXICO so there a legit lab now. They make oil base winstrol and oil base test suspension. My friends have used these products and like them better than the water base because they dont hurt as much.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Yes!!!!!! lol sure dude. Its UGL right? b/c if its not its fake. Only people I know of that make oil winnie is a very select few UG labs.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    oil suspension, is that possible, that is where the oil and the powder seperate?? I've never heard of such a thing. Isnt oil based winstrol just like any other converted aas in oil??

There is Test suspension in oil as well..

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    They call it Test suspension because the drug is suspended in the water its not absorebed into it. Thats why you see the powder sink to the bottom. When you make it with oil you heat the drug up with the alchole and oil so it is in the oil now not floating in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    oil suspension, is that possible, that is where the oil and the powder seperate?? I've never heard of such a thing. Isnt oil based winstrol just like any other converted aas in oil??

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    ive seen the oil based winny and ive heard nothing but great results havent tried it myself but when it gets warm out again i will be using it. the oil based suspension that nv makes was tested and it was supposed to be 100mgs it tested at 127mgs thats not bad at all...

Thread Information