Thread: big genes

meat is offline Associate Member

big genes

i think we are on the wrong page bro. originally i was under the impression that hcg should be used on longer cycles of more than 20 wks,right? then i got to reading some posts by other members who say that by using hcg during a cycle would keep your natural test from shutting down and i got confused???? so that is where my questions came into play ...as far as my stats go im 26 been in the game for over 5 years (most serious this year though) cycle exp. 1st cycle was 6 wk of dbol only no test and no pct...i know i know ...2nd cycle was supertest @ 250 wk from wk 1-10 and deca 200 @200 mg wk from wk1-10 pct .HCG again i know i know......im currently 215 lbs 15% BF 5/9 max bench 330 i need to start doing squats and deads . my upcoming cycle will be test cyp.frontloaded at 1g for wk1 and @ 500mg from wk 2-12 front loaded deca @ 600 mg for wk1 and 300mg from wk 2-10 and DBOL @ 25 mg ed from wk 1-4 with letro during and clomid for pct.thanks for the help

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meat
    i think we are on the wrong page bro. originally i was under the impression that hcg should be used on longer cycles of more than 20 wks,right? then i got to reading some posts by other members who say that by using hcg during a cycle would keep your natural test from shutting down and i got confused???? so that is where my questions came into play ...as far as my stats go im 26 been in the game for over 5 years (most serious this year though) cycle exp. 1st cycle was 6 wk of dbol only no test and no pct...i know i know ...2nd cycle was supertest @ 250 wk from wk 1-10 and deca 200 @200 mg wk from wk1-10 pct .HCG again i know i know......im currently 215 lbs 15% BF 5/9 max bench 330 i need to start doing squats and deads . my upcoming cycle will be test cyp.frontloaded at 1g for wk1 and @ 500mg from wk 2-12 front loaded deca @ 600 mg for wk1 and 300mg from wk 2-10 and DBOL @ 25 mg ed from wk 1-4 with letro during and clomid for pct.thanks for the help
    Thats not what I would do at all bro. OK look at it like this. You want jump start so that you get gains faster right? Well by adding a higher dose of a slow releasing ester is not going to get you faster gains from the start, it will get you gyno more than likely lol. Anyways You have a good idea but the d-bol is all you need for a jump start on your cycle. Up the dose to 30mg ed for 1-4wks for d-bol/test-e or c at 500mg ew 1-12wks, /then deca at 300mg ew 1-10wks. The cycle should do you good bro. You don't need HCG , don't worry your boys will come back. its only 12 weeks. Thats nothing to worry about IMO. Oh and run the letro if you want, and remember PCT. Anything else bro? Sorry that we got that messed up so bad. I don't know where we got it wrong. lol

meat is offline Associate Member
    lol thanks for the advice

Thread Information