Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

Liver values are JACKED

I made a mistake and decided to run a 4 week cycle of dbol during my first month of accutane use. Before I started both the dbol and accutane my liver values were at 22, now after a 4 week cycle of dbol and my first month on accutane my liver values shot up into the 300's. My dermo freaked out and told me she never saw anyone respond to accutane like that, I decided to leave it at "I just drank alot the weekend before my bloodwork". I am getting my next bloodwork done on tuesday and the dermo told me to stop accutane cold turkey and just see what next week's results will look like.

My first question... does anyone have a good idea of how long it will take for my liver to get back into check after the dbol use? I stopped it around 4 days before my jacked up bloodwork, and a total of 7 days ago from today.

Second... does a dermo work like a doctor, where I can tell her about steroid use and she has to keep the info to secrecy? I was going to tell her when she asked "if you have done anything please tell me", but Im not too sure how they work.

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    Dbol is garbage, it wreaks havoc on the body and the gains are water. If you are doing it by itself you are wasting time and money. As far as when do the liver values go back to normal, I have no idea.

Yeah, I think otherwise. Dbol is the sh!t, gains for me weren't only water and if they were I would have lost them before the test kicked in, which i didn't. strenght gains are great and it is a good motivation till the test kicks in.

seanw is offline Banned
    If the dermo is a registered Dr then they are bound by law not to disclose anything about you. I told my Dr what I am doing and even though he doesnt agree with it he is willing to make sure I maintain my health with whatever tests I want done.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
    Dbol is garbage, it wreaks havoc on the body and the gains are water. If you are doing it by itself you are wasting time and money. As far as when do the liver values go back to normal, I have no idea.

huh?
    i'm not sure what dbols u are taking but

i gained 22lbs with 4 weeks of dbol before the test kicked in

just finished the test and i am up 33lbs

Thread Information