MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member

ROGAINE..from where?

Ok so i found a few websites that sell rogaine including http://www.hairlosstalk.com/shop/cat...t.php?cPath=33
    and yes i know its very expensive thats why i'm asking for a source if u have one that is respected and ships internationally!

Thanks guys.

Respect.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Go to Ebay, and type in Minoxidil 5%. They sell generic Rogaine for a much cheaper price. I always buy Kirkland Minoxidil.

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    Does the use of rogaine say during a cycle prevent hairloss? Or does just help to regrow hair that was lost to a cycle?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akiraproject24
    Does the use of rogaine say during a cycle prevent hairloss? Or does just help to regrow hair that was lost to a cycle?
    Yes some take it during cycle also. For maximum protection some take it along with finasteride.

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    Is there such a product that can be used only during elevated DHT levels and then stopped once things go back to normal? As I understand it Finasteride is basically lifetime therapy, stop and you will lose the hair. Also Im not genetically prone to hairloss ,however, M1t thinned my temples ever so slightly. Id just hate to lose more. Im only gonna be running 500 mg of test e a week for 12 weeks does anyone feel finasteride would be worth it?

Thread Information