ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member

your sides/gains from t400

Hey guys. Just wondering what type of sides you experienced from t400. in doing reserach and asking around, a lot say the sides for t400 are the worse. obviously everyone is different but i was just wondering what some of you experienced.

Some say sterile oil will reduce the pain, where could i get that?

Finally, what were your results from it.

thanks for the info

I have used only two brands of test(QV and T400). I did alot better on 400mgs of test 400 than i did on 500mgs of QV. The sides were the same as the qv. As for the pain, I injected a half c of the 400 and a half of deca and the injections were painless. Overall, i really like test400. I will be starting a cycle in 2 weeeks that consists of 2 ccs of 400 and 2 a bombs a day along with insulin .

good stuff. YOu said you did better with the t400, what exactly were your gains and sides?

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    I have used only two brands of test(QV and T400). I did alot better on 400mgs of test 400 than i did on 500mgs of QV. The sides were the same as the qv. As for the pain, I injected a half c of the 400 and a half of deca and the injections were painless. Overall, i really like test400. I will be starting a cycle in 2 weeeks that consists of 2 ccs of 400 and 2 a bombs a day along with insulin.
    im running almost the same cycle now...600mg of t400 a week with 300 mg of deca ...i liked the t400 results...kicked in in the end of 3rd week...i also used soem drol also mid cycle when the deca started kicking in.

t400 isnt bad besides the injection pain...use a 22 gauge needle...i made the mistake of using a 25 gauge one time and my leg was killing

b12 or sterile oil helps thin...the deca thins is also

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    good stuff. YOu said you did better with the t400, what exactly were your gains and sides?
    The only sides I get is a little acne on my back. I gained 25 pounds and kept 20. But that is just be, i respond poorly to steroids .

25lb. is a nice accomplishment.

Anyone know where i can get STERILE OIL to minimize injection pain?

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    25lb. is a nice accomplishment.
    Yeah it would be if it were all muscle. i ate so much whe I was on that cycle and ended up adding too mcuh bf.

steph_chip is offline Junior Member
    I'm now using t400 mix with deca and no pain at all! I do .5cc of each eod and seems to be good. This my 3rd week of t400 and the 4th week of deca and have take about 10-12 lbs. A bit of acne on my back but no pain no gain!!!

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

T-400

I have several friends that swear by it and get good results from it but say the injection sites are very painful.

The only thing is I get the test flu for 2weeks now and it's begin to be okay...I'll be more motivated at the gym!

BigGenes is offline Member
    What kinda T400? B/c I am getting some going to use T400 enanthate on my next cycle. Any feedback on that would be helpful.

The T400 is a blend a test like sust but higher doses! it's the combo of prop, cyp, and enanthate

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    T4 is the best thing I have ever done. The pumps the overall feeling of well being unreal stuff. The only bad part about it is the painful injections IMO... BigGenes the t4 i believe they are referring to is the t4 by i believe denkall its a combo of test e and test c along with some prop good stuff IMO. I got to my best weight while keeping bf% at about 8-10% I believe I was 250lbs finishing weight.

Quote Originally Posted by steph_chip
    The T400 is a blend a test like sust but higher doses! it's the combo of prop, cyp, and enanthate
    I know what you mean. But T4 stands for Test 400. and use to denkal was the only company that made it. But there are alot of UG labs that make dosed up enanth and other supps. Thats why I asked.

I have much more pain in my but with CYCTAHOH sust 250 than the denkall t400, but I have to say is mix with denkall deca200 in my shoulder, no pain at all this way!

Sorry BigGenes I can't anwset that, but it's interesting if anyone can help!

Sorry BigGenes I can't anwset that, but it's interesting if anyone can help!
    Oh I am going to take it either way, I was just wondering. Plus thats a long ways down the road for me, I will be using that for my summer cycle.

I'll do deca200 1-12 and t400 2-14 and maybe winny 14-18 or so and PCT nor shure about winny so what you think...

thanks

I'll do deca200 1-12 and t400 2-14 and maybe winny 14-18 or so and PCT nor shure about winny so what you think...

thanks
    If your asking me than make a new post.

Thread Information